The Spring Tag

Leave a Comment

1. What three colors remind you of spring?
Pastel colours - pink, mint & coral. 

2. What is the first thing you add to your spring wardrobe? 
Normally a new pair of sandals, generally from Accessorize but this year I went a little hair flower bando crazy. Oops.


3. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks? 
My ultimate nude is Mac Creme Cup, it's perfect for every skin tone I think. For me personally my favourite bright lipstick is Mac Girl About Town, it's a bright pink and is a great colour for blondes.


4. What is your signature spring fragrance? 
For the last couple of years it's been Jo Malones Vanilla and Anise perfume but I've just ran out, boo. So it's now Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia which smells amazing. 


5. What do you add or drop from your skin care routine? 
I don't tend to change my skin care routine much at all since I have sensitive skin but I do start to use a lipbalm with SPF and add in suntan lotion if I'm sitting outside.

6. Do you change your hair up in spring?
Well being blonde my hair is the same colour all year round, I don't mess with the colour but I'm always changing my hair styles, it goes up more in the spring summer and the floral bandos have come out to add a little colour to my outfits.


7. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you can’t wait for? 
I am really looking forward to The Body Shops new Virgin Mojito range, I've heard good things about it so far!

8. What are your three favorite nail colors for spring? 
My three top colours for spring are Essies Blanc (white) with a glitter accent nail, Essies Mint Candy Apple and again by Essie is there best selling polish Fuji which is a gorgeous baby pink.


9. What’s your favorite thing about spring? 
There's so many things, the sun is finally warm (well most of the time) so you can get away with no longer wearing a winter coat, ice cream vans are out at the beach so perfect oppitunity to nab one of them and all the tiny baby animals that have just been born.



10. Is there anything you’re looking forward to this spring? 
Well we are most of the way through spring, infact it might officially be classed as summer now but I love that all the bluebells are out so you can just go for lovely walks in the woods, lambing is my favourite time of the year too and mostly I just look forward to waking up to the birds tweeting and the sun streaming through my window. That's all we really want in life isn't it? 






Until next time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig