Soap & Glory | Sugar Crush

4 comments

I've been a huge fan of Soap & Glory products since I was a teenager, back then there was only the original pink fragrance available and products were limited, but now you can get this amazing Sugar Crush range. I am literally obsessed with the smell, the gorgeous sweet lime scent is basically summer in a tub. 
This isn't actually a new line, it's been around for few years and is a cult favourite with beauty bloggers, but I've been pretty loyal to Lush shower gels and I have quite sensitive skin so I had been using a Vaseline moisturiser. It wasn't doing a particularly good job since my skin felt dry during the winter, i've felt a bit like a shrivelled prune to be honest! Over the last couple of months I've been using the body wash, body scrub and body buttercream religiously and I thought it was about time I share with you just how good they really are.


I use the Sugar Crush Body Wash everyday and the fruity lime scent (plus kiwi and almond oil) gives you that boost of energy you need in the morning. It's not quite as strong as the body buttercream but it's enough that the scent lingers on the skin for hours afterwards, even if you don't apply the buttercream afterwards. You only need a couple of pumps too so it's pretty economical, as I said I've been using it a couple of months and I've used just under half the bottle.
 I only really use the Sugar Crush Body Scrub once a week to remove any left over fake tan and exfoliate away any dry (orange!) patches. It's quite a coarse scrub since it's made from macadamia grains, sea salt and of course, brown sugar. It smells good enough to eat though! It's a pretty decent sized tub and you only need a small amount on an exfoliate glove to do your whole body. I don't think i'll use any other scrub now.

Lastly the dreamy Sugar Scrub Body Buttercream, considering its price tag it has such a luxurious feel to it. It's a really thick cream like The Body Shop butters if you've ever tried them. Bearing in mind its thick consistency it absorbs nicely and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I hate that feeling off creaming up and then having to put clothes on after. Ergh. Again, a little goes long way and your be left smelling bloody amazing! I can't stop smelling my arms after I apply it, does anyone else do this? Haha. Nope just me.

The best thing about Soap & Glory products is that they are frequently on 3 for 2 in Boots! You can buy the trio for under £20! Plus they've added a Mini Hand Food and Hand Sanitizer to the collection recently so you can smell delicious on the go too. When your next in Boots go have a sniff, you won't regret it. Also sorry for being an enabler haha.

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I love Soap and Glory products, they smell amazing! I've been on the hunt for a new scrub!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the scent of Soap & Glory! It's so delicious x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Crush sounds amazing! I love everything I've tried from Soap and Glory so far, and am actually looking out for a more powerful scrub than Scrub of Your Life at the moment so I'd love to give this a try! So far, nothing can beat the Breakfast Scrub for me, but we shall see :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove this stuff, such a fresh scent perfect for summer. My husband even uses the shower wash as its not too girly girly. I'm yet to try the body scrub x
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig