Nails Of The Week | OPI Hello Kitty

1 comment

A few months ago I wrote a post on the new Hello Kitty OPI collection which featured the beautiful Five Apples Tall polish, when I purchased that colour I also picked this one up and I've been dying to try it ever since. Pink is a hard colour to wear in the winter, it doesn't tend to match many of my outfits as I wear alot of red, so until recently I've stayed away from it, however now it's spring I will be wearing pink on my nails all the time and this is the perfect bubblegum shade.

As I mentioned before there are twelve polishes in the collection in a variety of shades, at least one to suit everyone, seven of them are pink though, Hello Kitty loves her pinks. 
This colour is called Super Cute In Pink, it's definitely got a hint of purple to it and I was surprised at how bright this colour actually was. It's almost neon! I absolutely love it and might go as far to say it's one of my favourite nail polishes now. The only downside to it is that it's not opaque like most of the bright Opi colours are, I had to apply three thin coats and even then you can see my nail through it slightly. Saying that it doesn't streak and it's not actually a big deal applying three thinner coats anyway! 

I know this is going to be a polish I wear all the time in the summer, I might look into buying the lighter pink shade too, Look at My Bow which is a beautiful candy floss colour which an everyday, easy, wearable shade. Another gorgeous shade from the collection is Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel, a super glittery pink topcoat. Daniel is Hello Kitty's boyfriend, FYI. Who knew.

You can pick up the Hello Kitty collection directly from the OPI site or on Nail Polish Direct where they are only £8.95 each and free delivery in the UK! 

Until Next Time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. OMG this is gorgeous. Reminds me of the Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay lipstick in Firebird. <3

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig