Flamingo Candles | A/W Cosy Vibes (Plus 30% off code!)

Leave a Comment

So just before we get onto the Christmas candles (& boy do Flamingo Candles have some CUTE ones!), I need to tell you about their Autumn/Winter range. There’s that time between Halloween and the 1st of December where you don’t want to decorate too early but you need some cosy vibes in your home. Well we’ve got your back! There’s even a 25% off code for you at the end of this post.

Flamingo Candles, who I have mentioned at least 20 times on my blog by now, are a British company that is based in South Wales and has been around since 2013. They use only natural soy wax and cotton wicks, every candle is also hand poured by the Flamingo team! Their original jars have the trademark Florrie the Flamingo on but more recently they have added a lot of  new and fun designs too. You can find them at many trade shows and fairs - to keep up to date with where they are going next follow them on their InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

If like me you’ve become obsessed with leopard print and don’t even care if you’ve gone too Kat Slater then you actually need one of the Leopard Print Tin (£9) candles. Not only are they bang on trend, especially with the copper but they smell amazing too. There’s three colour choices & scents to choose from. I’ve had mine burning on my copper tray for a couple of weeks and I love how good it looks, a few people have commented on it!  


If you, like so many people (me included!), have been loving all the iridescent feels this year then the You Make Me Smile (£14) candle in it's chic pastel pink jar might be exactly what you're looking for. Initially I wasn’t sure coconut and rose was a scent I would like if I’m honest but shit me, I was wrong. It’s the perfect mixture of both, Rose can be really overpowering but it’s just the right balance of scents. Like with the leopard tin there’s a variety of the apothecary candles with different slogans on.

There’s so many new candles on the Flamingo Candle site right now, they make the perfect Christmas presents! I’ll actually be back with my Christmas post very soon so look out for that.
You can get 30% off site wide with the code “BLACKFRIDAY” starting tonight! 

Until Next Time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig