Graze | Good To Go

Leave a Comment

Im so excited to be sharing this new range launched by Graze! When the lovely people at Graze HQ asked if I wanted to try the new "Graze - Good To Go" range I literally jumped at the chance! I've previously had the boxes delivered through my letterbox as have most people I think and love that you can now buy them as individual snack packs! 


Graze have just brought out 12 delicious easy to eat on the go, pop in your bag snack boxes. Each one is different and theres a variety of different yummy goodies to try. The range includes 7 sweet and 5 savoury boxes so there really is something for everyone. They are made without artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and some are even 1 of your 5 a day. Many are gluten free so perfect for the celicacs or gluten sensitives amongst us. 

For 7 years Graze have been delivering scrummy snacks to us and now they are finally available on the high street for everyone to try. They are absolutely perfect as a lunchtime treat, afternoon snack, to take to work, when travelling or you could even take them to festivals. 


When I was browsing through all the boxes, the flapjacks caught my eye straight away. I am the kind of person who prefers a sugary treat over a savoury snack so these are ideal for me. They are already cut into 3 bite size pieces so you can eat a bit and come back to it later or share (you might not want to though) with a friend. The Lemon Drizzle Flapjack is the perfect afternoon pick me up, I will certainly be stocking up on these! Both are handmade with rustic rolled oats and packed full of yummy goodness.


One of the first boxes I reached for was the Smokehouse BBQ Crunch, it's 137 calories per a box which isn't to bad really and filled with corn chips, jumbo chilli corn and BBQ peas - a tasty and wholesome snack. I've had the Thai Sweet Chili Dippers in one the original boxes and can confirm they taste as good as they look, such a fun way to eat and different from my usual snacks.
I am obsessed with the Herby Bread Basket, it's very moreish and at only 90 calories you won't feel guilty for getting your bread fix! It's packed full of mini pesto breadsticks, baked garlic croutons and oregano rice crackers. For someone who is a HUGE fan of garlic (I must stink all the time!) this was right up my street. The baked oregano rice crackers made me feel like I was eating little mini pizzas, that can't be a bad thing right? 


I was most excited about the sweet chocolate boxes, as I mentioned earlier I have a HUGE sweet tooth so i knew these would be my favourites before I had even tried them. The Salted Fudge And Peanut Cookie was the first one I tried and I can't fault it. Inside the little box is St Ives vanilla fudge pieces, mini chocolate cookies with both redskin and salted peanuts. I started eating the pieces individually but then had the idea (it's mostly likely what your meant to do I was just being silly!) to 
have one of each and eat them together. It tasted exactly like you was eating a cookie! If you love the taste of salted caramel I recommend you give this a go. 
The Dark Chocolate Cherry Tart is just as delicious and even 1 of your 5 a day, the dark chocolate buttons, dried cherries (so good!!) and cranberries are the perfect mix and compliment each other perfectly, if eaten together they taste exactly like a chocolate cherry tart for sure, if you love cherry as much as me this is the one for you! 

The Chocolate Pretzel Dippers are slightly similar to a box Graze already do only instead of poppy seed  round pretzels these are lightly salted pretzel sticks. I like these so much that I will be buying as many of them as I can when, the chocolate and hazelnut dip is one of the best things I've ever tasted - I think i even prefer it to Nutella (shock horror!). In fact these are a less calorific version of the Nutella & Go which are 248 calories and Grazes (my preferred version) are 141 calories. Nearly half the calories and just as good.  


If your looking to up your protein these are the boxes for you! They would be the perfect snack to take with you to the gym or even to have at work for your 3pm pick me up, not only will they fill you up until dinner, stop you reaching for that chocolate bar hidden in the back of your drawer but you know your putting something healthy and much needed into your body. No sugar crashes with these! The Punchy Protein Nuts are 8g of natural protein and super tasty, inside the little box is my favourite chiIi and lime cashews (can't get enough of these) almonds and pecan nuts. The Veggie Protein Power again is 7g of natural protein and packs a punch with the black pepper cashews, spicey chickpeas and heavenly edamame beans. They are very unique and I think will be very popular!


Let me start off by saying how yummy these both were. I always forget how scrumptious dried fruit is, I used to eat banana coins all the time and was stoked to see them in the Mini Stawberry and Banana box. The dried strawberry tasted amazing, so sweet and if you pop one in your mouth with a blueberry, cranberry and banana coin it's mouth watering. Not only do these both taste great but they are also 1 of your 5 a day. I think my favourite though if I had to choose was the Juicy Peach and Raspberry with its pear and raspberry strings, I have never seen those anywhere else. It's the perfect snack for summer, really light but flavoursome. 

I certainty think Graze are onto something here and found a niche in the market. They are perfect for those snackers on the go, there really is something for everyone in this range and will be loved by all ages. They would be ideal for lunch boxes too, all the kids will want them. The Good To Go range is available right now nationwide in Sainsburys, Whsmiths Travel, Boots and lots of independent retailers which is exciting! They range from 99p - £1.49, a steal for the quality of these products! 

Which one do you want to try?

Until next time xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig