Nails Of The Week | Essie

2 comments

Oops, its been quite a while since I wrote a post on what's on my nails! I tend to rush doing my nails every week and then forget to take photos, what a bad beauty blogger I am. In my June favourites I included my Essie Fiji polish which is my all time favourite Essie nail colour, although Mint Candy Apple is a very close second. I was having a look through my HUGE collection for something a little different to the pinks I have been wearing lately and came across this little beauty that had been sadly forgotten, pushed to the bottom of the pile.

I purchased it last summer (although it's from the 2013 summer collection) so was surprised it wasn't all dried up and gloopy, Essie polishes don't tend to last well I find - your lucky if you get a couple of months wear out of them after opening before they seem to go thick and unusable, destined for the bin. Considering how much they are it's not particularly cost effective but I do love the colour range they offer so what do you do!


This one is called Naughty Nautical, a beautiful marine blue green with a hint of shimmer. It's a summer polish for sure, just make me want to wear stripes and go sailing! Haha. The formula of this polish is perfect, you could get away with one coat of it as it covers without leaving the nail uneven although twos better and leaves it looking flawless. I love the finish with the flecks of silver glitter which can only be seen in the right light. 

If your a fan of teal/green polishes then I recommend this one, I've had it on 3 days already and it's hardly chipped which is a miracle for Essie nail polishes. It's no longer available in stores but Amazon sell it and you can find similar colours in Boots for £7.99. Talking of Boots, I noticed they also have an offer on where you can buy a colour polish plus Top/Base coat for £15 at the moment! 

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I would never think of getting a colour like this, but it looks really pretty! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my usual colour of choice either but it looks beautiful in the sun! :) *follow me on twitter, @bloomsparkles*

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig