Pixi | Love Me Beauty

1 comment


When I got the email from Love Me Beauty telling me they were adding Pixi products to their boutique i'm not kidding I let out a squeal. I LOVE Pixi By Petra and swear by the Glow Tonic (you can read my post about it here). The only other product I've tried from their range is the Glow Mist and I'm a big fan of that too. Miniature sized beauty products are my weakness but to be honest these are almost full size, Pixi have been very generous.


I've written a couple of posts about the brand Love Me Beauty and you may already know who they are, but if you don't they offer a monthly subscription to their beauty boxes (now bags) using a credit system that you can spend in their online boutique. You are given 60 credits every month and you can buy extra add ons for as little as £5 if there's an item you want, but you've used all your allocated credits. The box costs just £10 with £3.95 postage.


There are five Pixi products to choose from and I had enough credits for 3, I already own the Glow Tonic so I didn't need another one of those and the other product I didn't pick up was the Correction Concentrate Concealer as I didn't think I would use it. I kind of regret that decision now and wish I had chosen that instead of the mascara as I'm not that keen on it sadly.

Beauty Sleep Cream (35ml) - Fast absorbing night time cream that helps protect and nourish the skin whilst you sleep. It smells beautiful and is packed full of lavender oil, mango butter and bergamot. Im a big fan, my skin feels a lot plumper after using this.

Nourishing Lip Polish (10ml) - 2 in 1 exfoliater and lip balm. Helps repair and protect dry and sensitive lips, it's nutrient rich formula is made with a blend of almond oil (my favourite), apricot and evening primrose oil. I've used this quite a few times and I think I'll be purchasing it when it runs out!

Lengthy Fibre Mascara In Intense Black (6.5g) - Its advertised as "ultra defining" but it did nothing for my lashes at all, used about 3 coats and it certainly did not give them maximum length. Plus, the fibers kept getting in my eye and they're sharp! 

As of today all five items are still in the boutique but the store is updated regularly and the brands change every month so if you want to try any of these you need to do so before August! 
If you decide to sign up you can receive £21 extra LMB credits on top of your standard 60 with my code "STEPH 333"

Until Next Time xo







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I have never used a pixi product but I need that nourishing lip polish. It's hard for me to find a nice product for my chopped lips....

    cosmetologylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig