Origins Mix & Mask | Latest In Beauty

1 comment

I have been wanting to try the brand Origins for the longest time but I never know where to start. They always have so many amazing products that I just don't know which one I should buy, I want them all but that is obviously not an option! If like me you love to pamper yourself and use face masks then this is the perfect little box from Latest In Beauty. It's almost like a skincare starter kit. Can you believe this box was £20 and free postage? The contents are worth £78.12 and the VitaZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser is worth £29 alone! As soon as I saw it I knew i had to snap it up immediately as I feared it would sell out and I was right. 


There's a great selection of products inside, not only are there TWO full size items but the sample sizes are very generous. There was meant to be 4 mask pods (10ml) but the Rose clay arrived in a 30ml tube, result.

Skin Optimizing Mask Primer 95ml £18.50 (full size) - This is what I call a princess product, you don't need it but boy does it feel great. You spray the hydrating mist onto your face pre mask to soften the skin.

By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask 25ml £11.42 - Comes out as a liquid and gradually begins to foam on your face, it contains green tea, spirunlina and spinach so its bright green. It smells amazing, really fresh and fruity.

Drink Up Intensive Mask £30ml £6.90 - I was looking forward to trying this one the most as its their most popular and advertised mask. You use this one at bedtime once or twice a week depending on how dry your skin is and you should wake up with soft hydrated skin.

GinZing Peel Off Mask 15ml £4.80 - Not only is this mask bronze but it smells like oranges! I was shocked when i first saw its metallic appearance, very unique. I love that it's a peel off mask, there is something so satisfying about peeling what feels like your skin off your face, don't ask me why. It's made with coffee beans and ginseng so it's bound to leave your skin looking brighter.

VitaZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturiser 50ml £29 (full size) - I wasn't sure if I was going to like this moisturiser, I'm not sold on moisturisers with self adjusting tints I always find they are a little bit too orange for my (very pale) skin tone. However, origins have got it right (it is £29 to be fair!) not only does it smells lovely but it adapted to my skin tone perfectly. Although it's not, in my opinion, a substitute for foundation it does add a nice glow to your skin on a make up free day. Plus, it has SPF 15 in as an added bonus.

Mask Pods 10ml £2.50 each - These are known as one hit mask pods but I have already used the Out Of Trouble pod and I got three uses out of it, that was me applying it liberally too! These are really handy if you want to try a few out to see which might be best for you, also great if you travel a lot. Just pop them on for 10 minutes and then gently wash off. Inside the box was Active Charcoal for clear pores, Out Of Trouble for problem skin, Drink Up to quench skin's thirst and a retexturizing Rose Clay mask. 

How gorgeous is the box? I always keep my boxes and use them as storage! 
I can't wait to try out all of these, I'm off to light a candle and pop a mask on now!
What's your favourite Origins product?

Until Next Time xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I love Origins products - the Drink Up mask worked wonders when I was on Roaccutane & my skin was SOOO dry!
    http://happywiseowl.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig