Zoella | Bake My Day Gift Set

3 comments

It's Christmaaaaaaaas! Just kidding it's still only September. I'm a bit ahead of myself here considering it's not even really Autumn yet, but when I heard that some of Zoella's new Christmas range was being released early for "price establishment" (whatever that may be) I had to see if I could get my mitts on it. Most of it was sold out online at Superdrug, but they had this set still in stock so I grabbed it quick. You may ask, "Steph why can't you wait until the end of September when its launched?" And i'll tell you why, it's GINGERBREAD scented and this excites me SO much.


As I said most of the sets were sold out but to be honest this is the set I would choose even if everything was still available, well that and the Hungry Hands cream. One of my favourite things from past Zoella collections has been the body creams, for the low price of £5 I didn't expect much but they are one of the best body moisturisers I've used. The Ginger Cream is no exception, rich and creamy with nourishing Shea butter and vitamin E. Although the scent of this range is gingerbread it's not overpoweringly so, you can definitely smell the vanilla notes which leaves a subtle scent on the skin. 


The fragrance mist "Bake My Day" packs a punch, not in a bad way though! If you want to smell like freshly baked gingerbread cookies then I highly recommend it. When you first spray it, it smells quite highly scented but after about five minutes it mellows and every so often you get the delicate scent of Christmas. I know it's designed as a perfume but it makes the perfect room spray too.

Also, can we talk about the packaging? I love that it has a very brown craft paper and ribbon feel to it. I feel in a way it's a little more grown up compared to the still beautiful original scent. I'm a big fan of the little gingerbread men on the back of the bottle and the rose gold debossed foil stamp on the Ginger Cream. 


I do wish that you could buy items separately though. I love the Ginger Cream and can see myself wanting to repurchase it, however I don't really want to have to buy the gift sets to use one product. I will be buying the Hungry Hands cream when it's released for £6, which seems pretty reasonable for 90ml. If I had a bath in my house I would almost certainly buy the Snap, Fizz & Relax fizzers which are gingerbread shaped, how cute. The Bake My Day fragrance gift set in this post is £11 and as far as I'm aware is only available to purchase from Superdrug and Feel Unique when released at the end of September.

Which sets are you going to be picking up?

Until Next Tine xo 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Ahhh I want it all. The scent sounds incredible, I'm a huge fan of Christmas/winter scents so I know this will be perfect for me! I've not really tried much from Zoella beauty, I have a few products from her older collection that I haven't tried out, this Christmas one is screaming at me though, I'll definitely have to try some bits out!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scent isn't my thang! But the packaging is soooooo beaut!!! Merry Christmas in Sept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I really love it! Your posts are wonderful. Also, I would've loved to get the new zoella Christmas range but they don't sell zoella products in New Zealand ☹️ Anyway your blog is amazing, keep going! ����

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig