Love Me Beauty | Kat Von D

Leave a Comment

I recieved an email about a month ago advertising that Kat Von D make up was going to be in this months Love Me Beauty edit, I was pretty excited since at the time you could only purchase these items from the US. I've written a couple of blog posts about the brand Love Me Beauty and how their subscription boxes work, if you don't know though you receive 60 credits a month for £13.95 (including shipping) and each product is valued in credits according to their RRP and size. Most products are 20 credits each meaning you can purchase three items from the bouquets with said credits. 

As I said, the deluxe size minis in this months edit are all from Kat Von D's beauty line which has been available in the US for a while, it's literally just been released in the UK in Debenhams. I love that I was able to try three popular items for just £13.95 especially the cult liquid lipstick everyone's been talking about. 
First up though is the Tattoo Liner. It's a waterproof liquid liner that has a brush tip (like a pen) for precise application, it's meant to stay put all day and be run resistant. I can tell you, it's bloody fantastic! It does stay all day, is super matte black and actually really easy to remove. It's £16 and comes in brown too.


On to the cult favourite, the Everlasting liquid lipstick. It comes in 26 shades so you would be hard pushed to not find at least one you like. The beautiful bright red shade I recieved is called Outlaw and will be perfect for that bold red lip trend in the winter. It's VERY pigmented and goes on like a dream, a nice smooth creamy finish that doesn't dry out your lips nor feel sticky. You need to make sure you exfoliate your lips prior to application though or it will cling to the dry patches. I don't know if it stands up to the everlasting claim (who wears lipstick for 24 hours anyway?), but it does wear off evenly. Not bad for £16, it's as much as a Mac lipstick. 


Lastly is the Studded Kiss Lipstick, again there are many shades, in fact there is a whopping 39 colours! Mine is in the shade Magick which is a "sweet dusty pink". It actually looks darker in the photo than it is on the lips, it's not too light and has just the right amount of sparkle and shimmer to it. I think it's probably my favourite nude (move over Mac Creme Cup!). The only downside is the packaging, this might be a fault with just the samples though but the lid comes off easily and I've taken a lump out of mine when it came loose in my make up bag, so I wouldn't recommend you keep it with other make up. As I said it might just be a design fault with the deluxe sample sized ones. Again, it's £16 which is pretty reasonable for a high end lipstick. I'm excited to try other shades! 


The Kat Von D samples are still available in the Love Me Beauty boutique but you can now also purchase the full sized versions in Debenhams, I don't know if it's just online or if they have a range of them in stores too but I recommend giving them a try, especially if your a big fan of the American beauty. 

Until Next Time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig