Cat Furnature | Review

1 comment

If you love cats as much as me this post might be worth a read. I have two cats, Frankie and Benny. Yes they are named after the restaurant! I think every cat loves a box or a paper bag to sleep in so Cat Furnature have come up with this genus idea, a cardboard pod that looks like an actual wood box. Gone are the days of having to keep an ugly bitten and ripped up old Amazon box for your cats to lay in, now you can have the luxury of a cardboard box with a bit of style. I must admit the first time I saw one of these boxes in a photo on Emma from Emma's Looking Glass Instagram, I actually thought it was a wooden cube! 



I knew I had to buy one as soon as I saw it, we do have a bed at home for our cats but they fight over who gets to sit on the top bunk constantly so I thought this would make things easier for them, turns out all I've done is create fights over the pod instead now. My cats love it, your always find one of them in it now. It's great how you can customise them too by adding self adhesive monograms to the pods. Aren't my little fur babies spoilt? 

When i placed my order the lovely Teresa sent me an email to tell me she liked my cats names and I happened to mention I was going to do a post all about the pod when it arrives, she then very kindly sent me a couple of toys for them to play with too! They went down a treat, they are obsessed with The Arch Nemesis feather and I find it in all sorts of places. It's a pheasant feather and they go crazy for it, a few times they've nearly had my finger off.  It now proudly stands in the corner of the box, almost like a flag! I might invest in The Flying Nemesis next time, it's on a stick so my fingers are safe.


The other toy has been a big hit with my fluffy cat, Benny. It's called The Cat Catcher and is a natural jute fibre stick with a "spider" on the end. So many cat toys are made with a lot of chemicals these days so it's good to have a toy they can put in their mouths that isn't made from synthetic materials. In every order you also get a free bag of catnip, which my cats love but they don't seem to like eating it, they prefer to just roll about in it and get high. Apparently catnip to cats is like a glass of wine to us, haha.

So far the pod is still in tact after a month of use and i wouldn't hesitate to buy one again. They do quite the selection as well, you can get fancy white and gold ones or even a little house for the more prestigious cat! You can even buy connectable cubes and make a massive cat tower. Being the crazy cat lady that I am I love that you can buy a Happy Birthday Cat Pack which comes complete with treats and a banner, I just think it's great. 


The Wood Effect Cube I own costs £12.99 and £1.99 extra if you want the personlised monogram too (and who wouldn't?) Delivery is free within the UK too. I really recommend you check Cat Furnature out, your cats will thank you.

Until Next Time xo 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig