Two Faced Chocolate Bon Bon's | Review

1 comment

Ahh, isn't it just beautiful? I'm a huge fan of Too Faced but this has got the be the most beautiful palette they have released yet! This beauty is part of the Spring 2016 collection that was released back in January in the UK and is quite obviously inspired by chocolate. It's the third chocolate palette to join Two Faced's ever growing make up collection and in my opinion, it's quite honestly the best one. I own the the original Chocolate Bar and although it's pretty great this is the one to buy. 




I'm not going to lie, I fell in love with the packaging before the product. The pink casing and little hearts won me over. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. Luckily the colours are all wearable (apart from maybe two) and are shades I generally use too. Inside this pretty pink tin is 14 heart shaped eye shadows and then two rectangular ones which are your base colours. There is a pretty good variety of mattes and shimmer finishes too. The shades in this palette are simply stunning, granted they are mostly warm natural tones but there is certainly a few more daring colours for those that want that pop of colour. What I love about this palette is that Two Faced have FINALLY added the eyeshade name on the actual palette this time, I had to keep the horrible piece of plastic on my last one so I knew what they were, good call Two Faced! 


I always love the names of the shades in these chocolate palettes, I think they've possibly started to run out of chocolate related names though now since there's a "satin sheets" and "totally fetch", not sure how they are related but still. If you didn't already know all three of the palettes smell of chocolate too, obviously that's quite a big selling point since I've never seen eyeshadow that smell of food before! The eyeshadow formula is infused with antioxidant rich cocoa powder and everytime you swirl the brush in a shadow you can literally taste chocolate. 

I'm really pleased with the texture and quality of the eye shadows, all the shades are soft, smooth and so easy to apply. They blend perfectly with hardly any fall out. The shimmer shades do slightly but nothing that cant be rectified with a bit of powder under the eye once your done. The staying power is pretty decent too, I like to use the Urban Decay Primer Potion before application though as this ensures it won't come off until I remove my make up. 



I'm obsessed with wearing Satin Sheets as a base at the moment, which also could be worn on its own since it's such an easy wearable champagne shade. I generally find myself using Cafe Au Lait and Molasses Chip all over the lid and then I use a little of the Almond Truffle matte shade to blend into the crease. Sometimes when I want more of a smokey eye I use a bit of Black Cherry, it's pretty dark though so you need to go easy on it! Totally Fetch and Cotton Candy are the colours I use the least, I would never use them as eyeshadows but suprisingly they both make great blushers. There all so pigmented, you really don't want to be to heavy handed when applying them. A little goes along way.

You can pick up the palette at Debenhams  who frequently have 10% off beauty, I think it will be released in other stores when the spring line officially comes out in the next month or so. It will be the best £39 you've ever spent.

Which shade is your favourite? 

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. This palette looks so beautiful!! I have never tried any of their palettes before but they are on my wish list :) I recently just purchased the born this way foundation and am loving it! Thanks for a great post lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig