The Neom Stress Relief Treatment

2 comments

I am the definition of the word stress. I used the thrive on it before I got ill but now just the slightest bit of stress makes me feel very unwell. Stress is so common now that it's sometimes even a way of life for some, this is very damaging as it can have such a negative effect on your mood, health and even relationships with those around you.
I was someone who as I mentioned already used to thrive on stress, it doesn't always have to be a bad thing, sometimes it can help you perform under pressure better or even motivate you. However it becomes a problem when your body starts responding to it as a threat or your stuck in a constant "fight or flight" mode. Having to deal with chronic illnesses everyday has caused a lot of stress in my life and I'm not ashamed to say it's sadly caused both anxiety and depression at times, this is not uncommon but it's also helped me to develop a emotional resilience so I can cope slightly better in tough situations. There is obviously days you feel completely overwhelmed about things but it's how you deal with them that counts, lifestyle changes being one of them. 

That's why I'm so glad I've found the Neom Stress Relief Treatment, the perfect natural relaxation technique. It's specifically designed to de stress and calm the mind and we all need that right? Being a roll on you can take it anywhere with you, just pop it on the temples and pulse points when you feel you need it. It helps to relieve tension and is 100% natural. The soothing smell is beautiful, packed full of lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood. It would be perfect to apply before bed to help you unwind or if you practice mindfulness, which by the way is great for relieving stress.

You can pick up this little bottle of calm from Look Fantastic for £8 (they have discount codes all the time, keep an eye out) for 5ml, they also do an Essentials De Stress Kit too for £20 which includes a spray.

How do you deal with stress? I would love to hear any tips!

Until Next Time xo




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I am also someone who has high stress levels but then I do tend to thrive off stress and makes me work a bit harder under pressure, it really can get to you at times and my health has suffered from it also.
    I got a sample of this and I was dying to try it but I wasn't stressed at the time lol so unsure how effective it was. Didn't realise it doesn't cost a massive fortune so I might go and purchase this x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always stressed, maybe some people are just prone to it? I am always skeptical about things like this, but I may have to check it out. Lovely post :)

    Floral-Etiquette Blog

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig