Maple And Whisky | Review

Leave a Comment

A while ago I came across this cute little Etsy shop called Maple And Whisky and instantly fell in love with their candles. I'm a bit obsessed with candles and own way to many so I didn't buy any at the time, but a couple of weeks ago I came across them again on Instagram and bought a few of their melts on impulse. I'm super glad I did though, they are gorgeous!! 

Maple and Whisky produce handmade soy based candles inspired by scents that relate to Disney parks and resorts. It's basically like being able to bottle a holiday scent and bring it back with you, something we would all like to do! There's 20 scents available currently and all melts/jars are made to order. I chose 3 scents that mean something to me, they remind me of special times at Disneyworld and I love that just lighting one of these for a few hours in the evening takes me back to Disney. 


I chose Pineapple Whip because we absolutely love Dole Whips, which are basically Dole pineapple juice with Mr Whippy ice cream on top, it's the most refreshing drink. The candle smells EXACTLY like it.
 I had to buy the Mickey Waffles one too, if you've ever stayed at a Disney resort hotel (we stayed at Port Orleans twice) then you've definitely had a Mickey waffle. They taste amazing with syrup, bacon, sausages and strawberries. That was pretty much my breakfast everyday. Very healthy. The candle smells like maple syrup with a hint of dough, I would eat it if I could its that good. 
Lastly, I chose Campfire Sing Along. This one has a place in my heart because we went to Camp Fort Wildnerness for the Chip 'n Dale sing along evening on my birthday where we roasted marshmallows and had s'mores. The melt smells like sweet marshmallow, chocolate and biscuit. It's very sickly but again, good enough to eat and makes me crave s'mores! 

I'm really impressed at how these melts capture the scent of Disney perfectly and they are well worth the £2.50 a melt price tag. They come as a block of 6 squares but you only really need to burn 2 at a time to get a good throw. I also like that they are made from soy rather than palm wax, making them toxic free. Go check them out at Maple And Whisky or find them on Instagram at mapleandwhiskycandleco.

What scent best reminds you of Disney?
Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig