Flamingo Candles | Bunny Kisses

Leave a Comment

If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know how much I adore Flamingo Candles. I recently wrote a post on their Limited Edition Valentines Love Bug candle, which smelt amazing, so it comes as no surprise they've brought out an Easter edition too! This is my favourite Flamingo Candle ever and that's a pretty bold statement since I've had the Melt Crowd subscription box delivered to me for the last nine months (that's 72 melts!).  


Firstly isn't it the cutest little thing? The pastel yellow shade is certainly a reminder spring is on its way and I absolutely love the mirrored bunny and heart decorations, although I do love the one and only Florrie the Flamingo more. The smell of this candle is just exquisite, I wasn't really sure what to expect when I opened it I was thinking prehaps it would smell of lemon based on the yellow colour but I was pleasantly surprised to find out its rhubarb and custard. It smells good enough to eat, if I could I would. I LOVE rhubarb and custard sweets especially the Haribo soft sticks, do you know the ones I mean? In fact, I really fancy some now! 

The jar candles have a burn life of 50 hours which is pretty good for the £12 price tag. I've already lit it and the throw is incredible, not overly sweet. I recommend you burn it for about three hours on the first light to ensure it doesn't tunnel. Once I've finished this jar I'm defenetly going to find a good use for it since it's far to cute to throw away. They also do a bunny shaped scent melt for just £2 if you want to try before committing to a jar.


How beautiful is the gift wrap? I'm someone who really appreciates the time and effort people put into the little things, presentation is just as important sometimes. I loved the wrap nearly as much as the candle! I was super lucky to have been sent the candle as a gift (thank you Flamingo Candles!) but for £2 extra they will wrap your candle up with paper, a gift tag and ribbon. It would make the perfect Mother's Day or Easter present. You can also have it engraved for £4 to make it a little more special. 

Right now you can also get 20% with the code "BUNNYKISSES" 
So what are you waiting for?

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig