Pixi Glow Tonic | Review

4 comments

The question is, is Pixi Glow tonic worth the hype? If you are a regular blog reader then you would of definitely heard of it. It's one of those products that up until recently was sold out most of the time as you could only buy it directly from the Pixi store in Carnaby Street, London or their online site. They've since lauched it in a few other places that I will link further down. About 6 months ago I decided after loving a sample I received in a beauty box that I was just going to go for it and try it long term, at £18 for £250ml you have to be sure your love it or at least willing to know you might hate it and will have wasted the money, but your ok with that! 


Pixi Glow tonic is an exfoliating tonic which boasts it will give you a glow by brightening and conditioning your skin after cleansing. It's made with glycolic acid which is a gentle exfoliating agent made from natural sugar cane that removes dead skin cells but without using harsh chemicals. There's also a mix of aloe vera, horse chestnut, ginseng and witch hazel in there too - they all work together to refresh and help you achieve beautiful imperfection free skin.
I originally decided to buy it because I go through stages of spotty skin, I needed something that would stop anything coming up or at least calm the redness you can get with blemishes down and after using the sample my skin looked great and even my pores looked smaller. 

I try to use it everyday after cleansing and I'm not kidding when I say I can tell if I haven't used it for a few days, you only have to use a small amount once or twice a day on a cotton pad and you'd be surprised of the colour of the pad after! So much grime that doesn't even come off with a cleanser. Personally I don't love the smell, I don't want to be rude but it smells like a perfume your nan would wear, however it doesn't cause any irritation or dry out my skin so im willing to overlook this minor detail.
So as I said I've been using this for about 6 months now and my skin is much improved, I obviously get the occasional blemish (especially at the time of the month, you can't prevent them sadly) but my skins in the best condition it's been, my pores are a lot smaller which means I don't tend to get blackheads often and if a blemish does appear it goes down alot quicker than it used it.

A bottle will last you a long time so it's worth the £18 price tag and compared to a lot of high end skin care products this is practically a steal, your skin is forever so it's best to make an investment in it and look after it the best you can. You can buy it directly from Pixi website, but Marks and Spencer now sell it in their beauty department as do Asos

Until Next Time x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Ooooh I wanted to know about this for ages so thank you for an honest opinion! I didn't imagine it to smell like Nan but never the less it's not off putting! ;)

    Definitely going to give this a try now!

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Let me know what you think & that I'm not crazy for thinking it smells like an old women haha

      Delete
  2. I'm tempted to buy this now! 😊

    Justbellefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product and have been using it for a few months now, I can really see and feel an improvement in my skin. Fab post Xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig