Love Bug | Flamingo Candles Valentines Edition

Leave a Comment



Who doesn't want a glittery candle? Not only does this candle smells amazing but it looks really cute too. I am already a huge fan of the Flamingo Candle jars, I like the unique square jars and the little trademark Florrie flamingo carefully placed on each one. If you look closely the valentines edition even has a little heart in the middle! 

Love bug isn't new, it was originally released last year but I'm guessing it did so well they have brought it back. The description is, in my opinion rather odd, it's meant to smell of mandarin, petitgrain (an oil extracted from twigs and leaves of an orange tree, FYI) and cinnamon. Now i know everyone's sense of smell is different but I can't smell them at all. To me it's sweet, like strawberry chewits with perhaps a light floral undertone. Either way it's bloody gorgeous.


As I mentioned earlier it's packed full of subtle pink glitter which is a adorable. With a burn time of 50 hours I think these little candles are pretty afforable at just £12. At the moment they are doing lid engraving for £4 extra (it was free before the 25th when I ordered, sorry!) which is a nice touch especially if you are buying it as a present. There is literally nothing I don't like about this candle, if you love sweet pick and mix scents then this is the candle for you. 


Currently it's a limited edition scent so if you fancy trying it don't leave it to long, I can imagine it will be a sell out! You can buy the candle directly from Flamingo Candles with £2.95 postage or alternatively you try before you buy with the Love Bug scent melts for only £2, they are heart shaped and everything!  

Until Next Time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig