Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash | Review

Leave a Comment


Can I just start by saying, where has this been all my life? Why have I not been detangling my hair in the shower before now. I have such knotty hair, it gets so tangled that even hairdressers have commented in the past how knotty it gets when wet. I mean if they think that's bad, they should see it in the morning! I love my original Tangle Teezer and wouldn't be without it and this new design from them is the perfect addition to their ever growing collection. 



Firstly thank you Tangle Teezer for sending me a pink one to try, it's the perfect colour. The Aqua Splash will make "hair mares" a thing of the past, with its hollow design that is surprisingly super light. It's quite a bit bigger than the original Tangle Teezer but the rounded edges make it easy to hold still and the fact it's hollow means no water is collected inside so it dries quickly and no stagnant water can build up inside the brush like some other brands.


It's perfect to take on holiday, round the pool/on the beach or just in your gym bag. I use it everyday to brush though my conditioner but it's handy when applying hair masks and treatments too as it just glides straight through the hair without any ripping or pulling. Although you might not want to brush from the roots like I did first time and made my hair greasy! 

It's such a fantastic brush that even if I hadn't been sent one to try I would of got one anyway, its saving me a good 10 minutes of detangling before I blow dry my hair every morning. It takes maybe an extra minute in the shower - so well worth the effort. If you already own a Tangle Teezer you will know how brilliant they are and also gentler on your hair than a regular comb.


I was also very lucky to be sent one of the Tangle Teezer "On The Go" Detangling Brushes which are perfect for your handbag. They are smaller and more compact so you can easily chuck them in any bag, although you could of course use this instead of the original. They come with a click off cover to protect the bristles from bending and stop hair falling out everywhere too. You can use them on both wet and dry hair, they come in a variety of different colours to suit everyone. I like this little pink leopard print one though, very cute. 
You can pick up the Aqua Spash in most beauty stores like Boots & also online, the cheapest I found was £8.95 at All Beauty in pink shrimp, blue lagoon and black pearl.

Which Tangle Teezer is your favourite?

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig