Exciting New Launches | Bomb Cometics

Leave a Comment


Nothing is more exciting than when a Bomb Cosmetic PR parcel turns up at your door and this time we got to choose which pieces we wanted to try from both the original and the new collection. They've got some new watercolor blasters which are AMAZING and you need to try! 

Here's the low down on each product that I selected...

Angel's Delight Body Butter £7.99 - I don't know about you but my skin is scalier than a snake at the moment and I was in desperate need of a new moistuiser. I've used the Strawberries & Cream Body Butter before and loved it, so I already knew it was a great product. I just choose a different scent this time. Angels Delight smells mostly of cucumbers but there's also a hint of watermelon, avocado and apple. It's so fresh and cooling on the skin, made with 30% Shea butter you just know it's going to be perfect for dry skin. What I like about the butters is that although they are a lot thicker than regular moisturisers, they still sink in pretty quickly.


A Star Is Born Watercolours - £4.50 - These are a little more expensive than the BC bath blasters but they are probably double the size. We got to sample some of them when they were still in the testing stages, they were really impressive so I'm glad they decided to release them. As you can see from the photo below they release a spectacular amount of colour into the bath and I was amazed by how it kept fizzing away until the bath was a gorgeous pink shade. If you want an Instagram worthy bath, then this is the range to try. There's eight different ones to choose from and each of them still leave your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing. The scent of A Star Is Born is ylang ylang and sandalwood.


Dragonfruit Cleansing Shower Butter £7.99 - Again this is a product I have tried and loved before. I still have some of the Raspberry Blower one left and I've had it ages. Not only is it great as a shower cleanser but I use mine instead of shaving cream. Honestly it works so much better, you hardly need any and because it's quite oily the razor just glides over it. The new dragonfruit scent is sweet but not overpoweringly so. This is now a staple in my bathtime routine!



Drama Llama Mallow £2.50 - How cute is this little mallow? I had a llama bath blaster at Christmas and I almost felt sad using him as he was too cute to melt in the bath! I really enjoy using the mallows as they leave the skin feeling really soft, the natural butters really soothe irritated or dry skin and are probably a better alternative to bath blasters if you suffer with sensitive skin.  I don't know why but I expected this to smell sweet but it's actually a very fresh scent with the black pepper.


Fizzy Rascal Watercolours £4.50 - Another watercolour from the new collection, again this is massive and well worth the £4.50 price tag. The colours are just amazing, this was pretty similar to A Star Is Born but left the bath more of a purple shade after all the watercolour had dissolved. I do think its worth paying the extra couple of pounds to experience one of these. I did prefer the scent of Fizzy Rascal as its mandarin and grapefruit. I'm also loving all the names!!



Go check out Bomb Cosmetics newbies, you wont be disappointed.

Until Next Time xo



SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig