Foodies Festival

1 comment


Last weekend I won free tickets with Vita Coco (who also kindly sent me coconut water too!) to attend the Foodies Festival in Brighton, it's the UKs largest food festival and is held in 13 different venues across the country at various times of the year.


Winnings from Vita Coco.

Having been to the Brighton Foodies festival a few years ago I expected lots of yummy stalls selling a variety of different foods, so i was pretty excited to say the least.
Lucky for me, my health was just about ok enough for me to attend. I knew I wouldn't be able to go all day but that's ok, it turned out to be a pretty cold and windy day so sitting around for hours wouldn't of been particularly pleasant anyway!

Outfit of the day.

We managed to have a good scout around the whole venue twice and choose some bits to take home with us plus what we fancied to eat there. The festival is solely outside on Hove Lawns with stalls mostly under marquees, you have to be prepared - this is Britain after all! Nearly every stall hands out samples so we had a little taste of a variety of different and scrumptious things too, I especially liked the Vita Coco coconut oil popcorn samples! 


We didn't go to any of the tasting demonstrations where you can watch chefs bake or wine experts talk you through the seasons best bubbles, you have to book these in advance and were rather busy. I was just happy to make my way around the stalls and see what delights were on offer.

Here's a few of my photos from the day, take a look at the Foodies Festival's website and see if there's going to be an event held near you this summer! 

The Pimm's Teapot (still being set up)

Italian baked goods, I had a white chocolate Cannoli. So good!

Crazy and intresting flavour fudges. 

The best crepe I've eaten!

Salted caramel nut milk - dates, pink himinyalian salt, vanilla and almond milk.

Candy Kittens.

Cotton candy without all the artificial colourings (just lots of sugar!!)

More Italian baked goods.

Science meets ice cream!

Little sample of Popcorn made with Vita Cocos coconut oil, genius idea!

Until next time xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig