Bluebird Tea Co's Candy Floss Tea | Review

1 comment

I did a review quite recently on the Bluebird Tea Co in Brighton (which is here) but since then I have got a brand new tea and I'm so excited about it, i had to share. 
It's a new limited edition tea called "Candy Floss" and it's their best one yet! The pouch of tea I have is only a sample but since it's limited edition I need to get my ass in gear and buy some more as this is going to be a favourite over the summer. I'm also looking forward to trying this cold aswell as an iced tea with some crushed ice cubes, mmm.

I would of thought it would be pretty difficult to capture the true taste of candy floss but it turns out 
I'm wrong, it not only smells like it but it somehow manages to taste very similar too! 
It's very fruity and sweet but not overpoweringly so, it would be nice as an afternoon pick me when you're craving something naughty.

The tea itself looks beautiful with all the pinks and the blue from the cornflowers, although it's not caffeine free (it is low caffeine though) i seem to have had no ill effects like I do when I drink black tea, thank for lord. 
Being made from natural ingredients is a big plus for me as I hate drinks with tons of unnecessary nasties in. This candy floss one is made from Chinese white tea with hibiscus, apple, elderberries, rose hip, pineapple, red & blue cornflowers, stevia (plant sugar) and some strawberry flavouring. 
I loved the big lumps of dried pineapple in there, was even tempted to try one. 



A sample 30g pouch (approx 10 cups) is £3 which is perfect for finding out if your onto a winner and if you are then you can buy a 50g pouch (approx 35 cups) for just £6. 

If you fancy trying it you can either pop down to the Bluebird shop in Gardner Street in Brightons lanes or buy online at http://bluebirdteaco.com, postage is only £2.95 and you get a free sample with every order!

Until next time xo 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Sounds so amazing! Looks so pretty too! I love tea and I would love to try <3

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig