Day Out | Gaston Farm

Leave a Comment
Its lambing season! Spring is my favourite time of the year, the flowers are blooming, the sun has come out (bloody chilly still though) and it's finally time for lambing season which believe it or not I love more than Christmas time! I know, say what? 

Anyone who knows me knows I am a animal lover, I can't even go into Pets at home without visiting every animal and talking to them in the most stupid baby voice I could possibly make but throw in baby animals (not literally) and you can't drag me away.

This is the forth year running we have visited Gaston Farm in Slindon, West Sussex and every year I can't wait to go back again. For me, it's heaven! Little lambs, baby ducks & chicks to hold and cuddle  is my perfect day out (yes I'm 26 not 6 like most of the kiddies there, oops) 
I thought I would share some of my photos from our most recent visit last week, just so you can indulge in the case of the "awws" too, your welcome 
(just a little awkward reference there, some of you may get that!)











Ducks, chickens and lambs, oh my!

Let me know if you love lambing as much as I do (you won't) and cuddled a sheep this year too! 

Until next time xo




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig