Nails Of The Week | Barry M

Leave a Comment
Oops, I've missed a few weeks on the nails of the week blogging front but I've mostly been wearing the same colours that ive posted before, I have over 100 polishes yet I'm wearing the same 3, figures.
 So here's this weeks!



So, I'm wearing two Barry M colours. In my opinion Barry M polishes are the best since they have the best staying power and take at least a few days to chip, plus the gel foruma in these Gelly Hi-Shine polishes means it just glides onto the nail and is easy to apply. Also at £2.99 - £3.99 a pot they won't break your budget either. 


This gorgeous green is called Greenberry and is a mix between turquoise and aqua blue I think. I originally bought it as cheaper alternative to my favourite polish Essie Mint Candy Apple but it turns out it's not at all similar. That's ok though as I like this colour in its own right and think it's perfect for summer.
I really do love these Gelly shine polishes, they dry super quick but you do need to apply 2 coats if you don't want streaky nails. It's easy to remove with acetone free polish remover and doesn't stain your nails as long as you use a clear bottom coat, which you should ALWAYS do. 


On my accent nail I've got this stunning glitter polish from their aquarium collection, it reminds me so much of mermaid scales and ironically is even called mermaid! The bottle is filled with blue, green and gold chunky glitter particles and is absolutely beautiful. They have quite a few of these glitters in different colours so plenty on choice if green is not your colour. 

Until next time xo




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig