50 Things That Make Me Happy

4 comments
1.Feeling the sun on my face
2.Putting on pjs when I get home
3. Trips to the cinema
4. Ice cream straight out the tub
5. Going to the zoo 
6. Burning a brand new candle
7. Freshly painted nails
8. Disneyworld - literally the happiest place on earth
9. Girls night in with a takeaway and random conversations
10. Online shopping and finding yourself a bargain 
11. Face masks & pamper time
12. Primark trips, you can go cray in there
13. Catching up on my favourite YouTube videos
14. The smell of the Lush store when you walk inside
15. My cats - Frankie & Benny bear
16. Going to the beach and breathing in the salty air
17. When I'm having a "good" health day
18. Those days when both your hair and make up turn out great
19. That feeling when you buy new make up
20. Nandos lunch dates with my boyfriend
21. Mini Eggs at Easter, can't get enough
22. Singing in the car with my boyfriend to Disney songs 
23. When you put on a pair of brand new socks
24. Baking cupcakes for other people and seeing their enjoyment
25. Autumn and pumpkins
26. Going out for a hot chocolate in the winter
27. Popping into Cath Kidston
28. When you watch a film you think you won't like but it turns out to be great
29. When your iPhone battery actually lasts until you go to bed
30. Getting parcels in the post
31. Eating my favourite dessert, banoffee pie
32. Instagram, I'm obsessed
33. Marmite and cream cheese bagels 
34. Lambing season & giving them a big old squeeze
35. Buying new dresses
36. Having a tea and biscuit break
37. Getting comments on my blog posts, hint hint ;-)
38. Completely clear skin days
39. Finding a really good book and you just can't put it down
40. When it rains outside and your nice and cosy in bed
41. Picnics on a warm sunny summers day
42. Being tanned
43. How you feel after you've exercised
44. Reminiscing over old photos
45. Spa hotels and afternoon tea mini breaks
46. Making a healthy meal and it tasting really good
47. Light evenings in the spring/ summer
48. People asking how you are even though your ill all the time, it's still nice to ask
49. Going down to the New Forest
50. Receiving a bunch of beautiful flowers

I think everyone who reads this should have a go whether you have a blog or not, it turns out lots of things make me happy! :)

Until next time xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I really like this blog post! I also love to list things that make me happy! It mostly includes food or a lush bath!
    Love your blog! Katie x

    katieharper-penman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a look at your blog too & love you list ideas! You can follow me on bloglovin too :-) https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/blossom-bloom-sparkles-12834609 xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post, I'm on a bit of a low day today, so I'm going to do this to try and perk myself up on my blog!

    Lovely idea xxx
    venividigreentea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great idea :-D hope you pick up soon, you can follow me on bloglovin too https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/blossom-bloom-sparkles-12834609 xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig