The Must Have Red Nail Polish This A/W

Leave a Comment

I love OPI. For as long as I can remember probably before I even went to beauty college I loved OPI nail polishes, that being said they are probably one of the most expensive nail polish brands available. Now the season has changed to autumn and leaves are finally beginning to change I knew it was time to find myself the perfect red polish. 
Autumn is my favourite season of the year, especially now I've added this gorgeous shade to my LARGE collection of beautiful polishes. 


A classic shade, Big Apple Red is undoubtably the perfect red shade in my eyes, a smooth shiny blue toned red that would stand out on any skin tone. The formula is perfect, it's not often I say that but OPI do seem to hit this on the head every time when perfecting the application of polishes. The ProWide brush means the polish can go on effortlessly without streaking or any bubbles appearing (hooray!). It didn't take too long to dry either and that was with a bottom coat, 2 coats of colour and a topcoat.

Big Apple Red is one of OPI's best selling polishes and favoured by celebrities and has won many best red awards since it was released in 2000! It's one of the most pigmented and shiny (as you can see from that photo) nail polishes I've ever used, well worth the money. OPI polishes are normally not to bad when it comes to chipping and I've had this on for 3 days so far with very minimal chipping. Honestly, if you haven't already guessed I am completely and utterly in love with this shade. 

You can buy OPI from many places but I found that Feel Unique worked out the cheapest as the polish was £12.50, I used a 15% off code which they do all the time (search in Google for codes) and delivery was free over £10. You can also probably buy it at Sally's if you have one near since they stock a lot of OPI shades.

What's your favourite red nail polish?

Until next time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig