It's A Lush Christmas / Winter Haul

Leave a Comment

It's not Christmas without a Lush haul right? Every year Lush bring out their winter/Christmas range in November and it really gets you in the festive mood. This year was no exception. I try to stay away from Lush as much as I can as I'm a bit like a kid in a sweet shop in there, I forget you have to pay money for them in the end and go crazy picking everything up insisting I can't leave without it. I don't have a bath at home so I like to splurge a little at Lush when I know I'm going away somewhere that has a bath, which so happens to be in two weeks time for a few days. Some of the bits I picked up were around last winter so lots of you will probably have already tried them but ill tell you about them anyway :)


Cupcake Fresh Face Mask - Obviously this isn't new or Christmassy but I had 5 empty pots to return to store so I picked up my second favourite (shout out to Mask Of Magnaminty) mask for free! Smells like mint chocolate and is perfect for blemish prone skin. Leaves your face feeling super clean and fresh after. Really recommend it! 

Razze Dazzle Bath Oil - I've never tried a Lush bath oil, I'll admit I was drawn in by the shimmery pinkness of it but it smells amazing too. Raspberries and lime are the main ingredents so it's quite sweet but also a little citrusy. I have sensitive skin and a lot of the bath bombs dry my skin out so thought I could use this inbetween to nourish and moisturise. I hope it doesn't stain the bath to much though, you should see what it does to your hands! 

Peeping Santa Bubble Bar - I couldn't resist this little bubble bar, it's so cute! He looks exactly like those santas you can make with strawberries and cream that you see all over Pinterest. Being a bubble bar you can break him up and use him a few times so he's much more cost effective than the bombs. He smells like strawberries which is one of my favourite scents plus his little eyes are made from real chocolate drops! Smells almost good enough to eat.

Dashing Santa Bath Bomb - I choose the Dashing Santa because I had heard that when you pop him in the bath he dashes around, who knows if that will really happen though! Has a beautiful orange scents to him and apparently make the bath red and gold, very festive.

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - i didn't choose this one at first, originally I picked up the Father Christmas bath bomb but when I got to the checkout they had them under a little Christmas tree and the lovely sales assistant said that it was her favourite and explained that it has many layers so it just keeps fizzing and producing different colours, oh and gold paper stars! Its a citrus scent again which I like and is HUGE. Excited to try this and hope it doesn't destroy my skin. 

Snow Angel Bath Melt - The reason I choose this was because it smells like my favourite Lush soap, Snowcake which smells like marzipan. It looks beautiful with its silvery white top layer and LOTS of gold glitter packed underneath. I'm not generally a fan of products smothered in glitter but as I said its marzipan scented so I had to give it a try, I hope i don't regret my decision! It's a bath melt rather than a bomb so I'm hopeful it will be soft and creamy on the skin, it's packed full of cocoa butter so I should feel silkly smooth after! 

Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb - Not a bath bomb I would usually choose, as its quite boring looking. However it's the Honey I Washed The Kids scent which I have a shampoo bar of and I adore so I couldn't pass it up. I love the honey toffee fragrance and the fact it's meant to make your bath dark blue with swirls of colour and silver glitter. 

I could of picked up loads more as there were so many I wanted to try but firstly that would be costly and secondly I'm only away for four nights so I've probably already got to much. Haha, never! 

What's your favourite lush winter/Christmas product this year?

Until Next Time xo










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig