Jealous Sweets | Review

4 comments

When luxury sweet brand Jealous Sweets got in contact with me recently to ask if I fancied reviewing their delicious products I thought, obviously! They're not just any sweets though - no no no, these are what I call grown up sweets. Nothing like cheap Haribo (although I don't mind them on occasion too!), these are pretty much an alternative to buying a posh box of chocolates rather than your run of the mill supermarket purchase.


Firstly how gorgeous is the packaging, the boxes match the colours of the sweets inside! I almost didn't want to eat them, they look so cute. They would almost certainty make a lovely present for someone. All Jealous Sweets are made from natural fruit juices and are free from artificial flavourings and colours. They are also 100% vegetarian, vegan and gluten free. I'm not kidding when I say these have more flavour than any other sweet I've tried before, probably because they actually taste like a pineapple, cherry or apple as opposed to artificially sweetened chewy sweets. A 50g box is around 170 calories so it's the perfect evening treat in front of the telly. 

I was sent 4 boxes to try but there's actually 9 in the range, so something for everyone. My favourite are the sour beans, the morello cherry tangy worms and the tropical wonders. My taste buds are really taken with these and I don't know how I will eat cheap pick and mix again! 
You can buy these in 50g treat boxes for £2.50 and 200g gift boxes for £8.99 (it's Christmas soon, hint hint). Now, tracking them down might not be so easy since they are stocked in Selfridges, Harvery Nichols & Wholefoods. Ocado do also sell them, if you get your weekly shop delivered by them add a pack to your trolley. You might even be lucky enough to find them at some posh hotels, however I've never seen them sadly. 

I have a discount code for 50% off your next order on the Jealous Sweets website "JEALOUS50". There is a £7.50 minimum spend but with 50% off think of all the sweets you could get! I will definitely be ordering some more, i might of eaten most of them just sitting here writing this post, oops.


Until Next Time xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Ahh they sound so flavoursome and delicious! I checked out the site and I'm tempted to order the christmas cracker packs - they'd make perfect christmas presents!

    Hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! The crackers are so cute, they would make good presents for friends or stocking fillers :)

      Delete
  2. AHH! YES! I'm so happy they're vegan. It's so hard to find good candy. I am going to totally buy so much candy from them. Thank you for sharing!

    http://orcmilk.org/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig