Nails Of The Week | Essie

1 comment

It's that time of the week again.
 Now it's officially spring and sunny (well actually it's pretty gloomy today) it's time to dig out all the spring pastel polishes and put away all those reds and blacks and embrace the light shades once again! 
This week I'm using one of my all time favourite colours that I feel can be used on any skin tone. I am naturally very pale and fake tan most of the year but I love the pastel colours that can normally wash you out, this one however doesn't at all.



Essie - Mint Candy Apple 
£7.99 from Boots



This has to be one of the most beautiful shades of duck egg blue I've seen and reminds me so much of Tiffany blue. Easy to wear but be warned Essie polishes do chip quite quickly so don't expect it to last more than a few days without some significant chips.



Nails Inc Greenwich Park
£5 Nailsinc.com

This is quite an old polish that I received in a lucky dip box that Nails Inc randomly do. It's been used ALOT and there isn't much left now. You only need one coat to cover the nail without seeing the polish through it which is handy and it drys super fast too.
I mainly use it in my accent nail as I have done with Mint Candy Apple, such a beautiful contrast I think! 


Bourjois Instant Dry
£5.99 Boots

I wanted to tell you about this little miracle I found! This is my second bottle now and although it's pricey at £5.99 it's a lifesaver when your in a rush or just inpatient like me. 
It comes with a little dropper so you apply your polish and top coat then release a drop from the bottle onto each nail and oh la la they are dry! Well not instantly, but they dry twice as fast as they would without using the quick drying formula.
Also a little goes a long way so you wouldn't have to buy it often.
It nourishes your cuticles at the same time too, excellent.

What your go to spring nail polish?

Until next time xo





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig