My New Love | Flamingo Candles

2 comments

I've recently discovered a little company called Flamingo Candles who are based in the UK and there candles are stocked in many shops across the country. The candles are all made from soy wax which  is all natural unlike Yankee Candle ones (sorry Yankee!) that are apparently made from refined paraffin, which explains why they give off a cloud of black smoke after you've burnt them a few times.
I first saw these candles when bloggers or Youtubers would receive them to try and decided I just had to try these beautiful jar candles with the cute little flamingo on. 

They do a big selection of scent melts and a range of the classic jars in the same scents. The melts you just burn in a oil /wax tart burner with a lit tea light underneath. I like the sound of pretty much all the flavours so it's been hard choosing scent melts to sample before i buy a jar candle (or maybe two??) 


Here's a little run down of some of the melts I went for, I've already sampled two from a previous order and already I'm sold on those flavours. If I could im certain I would just buy them all. I'm such a candle fiend, I have more than I can burn and would be fine in a blackout. Ha.


Raspberry & Salted Caramel - I burnt this one last week and oh my! It smelt amazing, almost good enough to eat. Really sweet buttercream frosting kind of smell. If you like sweet scents then I would recommend trying this and I may  just be buying it in the jar form very soon.

Applecurrent Crumble - I was generally surprised this smelt like actual Apple crumble. I just expected a faint Apple scent but it really smells like warm apple crumble baking in the oven with a hint of berry. I feel like it would be a nice Sunday afternoon smell (who knows why!).

Parma Violets - I've always been a fan of the sweets so I knew I would like the smell of this candle. A nice floral smell with a hint of vanilla, takes you back to your childhood.

Vanilla Milk Bottles - Again another one that reminds you of your childhood. I love the sweets and this smells EXACTLY like those powdery little bottles, considering this in jar form too!

Bubblegum - Hmm, I'm sensing a theme! I clearly love sweet smells and loved this one as much as the milk bottles. I've burnt it a few times and it has a great throw. Never seen a bubblegum candle anywhere before either so this is such a novelty.

Black Raspberry & Vanilla - I'm yet to burnt it but from just smelling it through the packaging i already know it's going to be a favourite! Raspberry or strawberry smelling things are like kryptonite to me, very summery. This smelt fruity but also kind of musky (in a good way!) and I just keep smelling the melt when I walk past it haha. Also the jar has a pink glitter flamingo on, i need that kind if sparkle in my life. 

Tropical Coconut Milk & Honey- This is not my normal go to smell. I picked it up thinking I need to be more adventurous and try new smells rather than my "safe" favourites, so just before paying I added it quickly to my cart. Im glad I did too, it hasn't got as much throw as some of the other scents but it reminds me of being in Barbados and that is certainly not a bad thing. 

Cheesecake Crunch - I was most excited to try this melt and I was not disappointed. Not only is it a beautiful lilac colour (with a sparkly gold flamingo on!) but it smells AMAZING! I don't even know if I can describe it, it's both sweet like sugar and almost a little spicey like cinnamon. If I could eat it, I would. 

All these scents melts are £2 each and the jars £12. The melts should burn for up to 15 hours and the jars up to 50 hours. I've burnt the bubblegum one 3 times now for about 3-4 hours each time and the throw is just as good as when I first melted it.

If you haven't already, check them out on www.flamingocandles.co.uk and find your favourite 
flamingo scent! 

Until next time xo





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love Flamingo Candles! My current fave is Rose & Marshmallow it's so yummy. Just a little hint flamingogifts have the jars for 9.90 at the moment if you want to save a few pennies :-).

    Much Love
    AJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely candles, great post!! We also provide Scented Mason Jar Candles, i hope you would like our candles. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig