Joe and Seph | The Poshcorn

Leave a Comment

Whilst Joe and Seph's are not a new company I think that many people have never heard of them before. They are a family run business that started out back in 2010 and all the popcorn is handmade in London. They've won 15 great taste awards, so you can imagine your taste buds are in for a treat when you purchase their corn! I first came across them a few years ago when I bought my boyfriend a couples of pouches to put in his stocking, knowing how much he loves his popcorn. The lovely Madision from Joe and Seph's HQ sent me 4 pouches AND one of the new sauces (I know, how generous!) to try and I can tell you it didn't take long for me to rip open the first packet, it was all i could do not to open them all at once and eat the sauce straight out of the jar but somehow I found a little bit of self control! 




I'm starting off with the sauce, mainly because looking at this photo makes me want to get out of bed (yes I'm writing this in bed, oops) get a spoon out the drawer.. oh screw it I just want to pour it straight into my mouth - it's quicker! Salted caramel is my absolute favourite flavour, I am drawn to anything that flavour, you could give me salted caramel spiders and I would probably eat them (too far?). You could use this sauce on so many things, I think it would be delicious with ice cream, on toast, in a milkshake and as you can see on crepes! Just looking at that photo is making me hungry and I really fancy some pancakes now. Best of all though you could just dip a spoon in and eat like you would Nutella because it's that good. 


Now onto the popcorn. I love Joe and Seph's packaging, not only does it look good and pretty posh for popcorn, its resealable! It's somewhat difficult to put this stuff down once youve opened it though (think Pringles - once you pop you can't stop, it's the same thing), I have managed to eat some and reseal it for later but only by forcing myself to stop eating it and hiding it away in the back of the cupboard. As I mentioned previously Joe and Seph's sent me four standard sized pouches to try and I couldn't of been happier with the flavours they sent me. Here's a little run down on each one -


Caramel and a hint of sea salt - I'm starting off with my favourite of the four. It's similar to most toffee popcorns in texture only it has that hint of sea salt making it salted caramel and we all know how I feel about salted caramel! 

Caramel and crunchy peanut butter - if your a peanut butter fan your love this one, caramel and peanut butter go really well together! It's made with actual peanuts rather than peanut butter so you get a nice crunch.

Caramel infused with 5% gin and 5% tonic - hmm, I must be honest I'm not 100% sure on this popcorn. It certaintly tastes like gin so if you love a gin and tonic your likely to enjoy it. My mum is partial to one so I let her try some and shes eaten most of the pouch - I think that speaks for itself. 

Caramel infused with strawberries and cream - this was the first of the pouches I tried and I somehow I ate half the bag in one go before I thought, oh crap I should really save some to review! It's super sweet and fruity that it's hard to put down. It's made with strawberry pieces and purée which is why it's such an intense strawberry flavour but I absolutely adore it and will be buying many more pouches! 

Each pouch is four serving although who are we kidding, I don't know how I wouldn't eat two servings in one go if I'm honest. All of them are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians, plus they are made using no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
noticed a while ago that you can even purchase these at some Cineworld cinemas too. The perfect movie snack.

Each standard size pouch is priced at £4.00 on the Joeandsephwebsite and the yummy sauces at £5.99 for a 230g jar. Minimum spend is £10 but quite often they have offers when buying multipacks.

Which flavour would you like to try??

Until next time xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig