Magazine Freebie Alert - Benefit Roller Lash

Leave a Comment

I've been waiting for Elle magazine to come out for a few weeks as it has the new exclusive sample of Benefits Roller Lash mascara which is not even in stores yet, so you can imagine how happy I was when I popped to my local supermarket expecting it to be sold out and there was a copy with the free sample still attached (that in itself is a miracle!!)


The magic of Benefit Roller Lash Mascara is all in the very new and different brush – the Hook n Roll brush. This brush lifts and curls the lashes as it applies the product with the help of tiny hooks strategically placed to grab the lashes right from the root, give them a gentle tug, and curl them right up towards your eyebrows.

And do you know what? IT DOES!!



I currently use Benefits "They're Real" and love that mascara too but there is something about this one, probably the amazing new brush that just makes my lashes look so much longer and curled under without using a curler.

I will be purchasing it when it comes out in march at the steep price of £19.50 but do you know what i think it's worth it. 

Here's a couple photos of me wearing the mascara




Until next time xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig