Nails of the week - OPI Special

1 comment
This weeks nail polishes are beauty's and both OPI! It's rare for me to wear two colours from the same brand as I have so many but this weeks nails are brought to you by OPI (well not officially but hey OPI, if you read this I'm happy for you to send me freebies to blog about haha) 



For my base colour I used "Kiss me on my tulips" found here
This is not a new polish, in fact it's from the spring/summer Holland 2012 collection, this is my summer colour that comes out every year (third bottle) as it looks beautiful on the toes when you get those summer sandals out again *wishful thinking* 

It also goes on smoothly too, lovely thin formula so easy to cover in just two brush strokes! 




Next up! 


I was going to just leave my nails plain pink but then I found this old favourite and couldn't resist as who doesn't love a bit of glitter AND hearts? The photos don't do this gorgeous polish the justice it deserves, it's very bright and shiny so the camera finds it hard to pick up all the light reflecting particles.


It's unfortunately no longer available as it was part of the limited edition vintage Minnie Mouse collection! The colour is  "Nothin' Mousie 'bout It". It is a glitter top coat packed with purple and orange flecks of shimmer and that beautiful heart glitter! I always love these glitters in the bottle then I try to put it on and they are always a pain to apply, however they do look good.
I absolutely love the shimmer in this pot it's the perfect Barbie pink or should that be Minnie Mouse pink? 


This is the polish with flash, oh I love this colour so much!





Those hearts look so cute in the bottle don't they? I know the polish is no longer available to buy but I'm sure eBay have one or if you have a good hunt around you may just find a website that sells it still. 

Until next time xo







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. OMG These nail polishes are beautiful esp for the summer and spring time <3 Love the matte pink, it's very Barbie like. Also the heart glitter! Def gonna buy them soon ahha Thanks for sharing, love!

    XO
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig