This Or That Tag

Leave a Comment



Red or white wine? I would always choose white.

City or countryside? What I like about where I live is you've got city, sea and countryside all close by but I would choose countryside over a busy city like London.


Cats or dogs? CATS! I will be a crazy cat lady and own 20 cats one day I'm sure of it.

Sweet or savoury? Sweet, I have a horrendous sweet tooth and am addicted to sugar but I do also like crisps and cheese, ooo naughty.

Dresses or Jeans? Never wear jeans, I live in dresses.

Heels or Flats? I wear flats due to my balance disorder but I love how you feel in heels, so much more confident!

Beyoncé or Taylor Swift? I don't not like "Queen B" at all, her music is just rubbish I love pretty much all of Taylor Swifts songs though haha.

Tea or coffee? Tea! Coffee gives me the shakes so I don't drink it anymore. I love peppermint and green tea but a nice strong brew is the best.

Divergent or The Hunger Games? Hunger games! Ive never seen divergent it just doesn't appeal to me. I didn't think I'd like the Hunger Games as it's not my kind of film but I do!!

Blogposts or Youtube? That's a tricky one, I like watching peoples YouTube videos a lot but also I like to catch up on blog posts too on Bloglovin before bed. Can I just have both??

Skincare or Makeup? I must admit I put a lot more effort into my make up than skin are routine. I buy expensive premium brand make up but use simple cleanser and toner for my sensitive skin. I do use Lush fresh masks now too though!

Morning or Night? Umm well i prefer get up early and am probably a lot more productive in the morning, by 8pm I'm exhausted (thanks M.E!) and would rather do not a lot.

Books or magazines? Books, I always buy magazines and never end up finishing reading them although same can be said for books sometimes!

Facebook or Twitter? I deleted twitter as found it was just where people write abusive things to celebs and I hardly used it anyway as Taylor Swift said "haters gonna hate" haha.

Summer or winter? In the summer I wish for winter and it's cold weather and in the winter I wish for warmth and for no more colds! It's a lose lose situation that one. Give me spring and autumn instead please.

City? I don't have one! Brighton I guess

Book? The "shopaholic" series by Sophie Kinsella that was that into a film with Isla Fisher.

Film? The Labyrinth and Drop Dead Fred.

TV Show? Teen Mom haha.

Perfume? Jo Malone Vanilla and Anise.

Skincare item? Lush cupcake face mask.

Lipstick? Mac Rebel.

Foundation? Estée Lauder Double Wear.

Food? Nandos lemon and herb chicken pitta with halloumi and chips.

Dessert? Banoffee Pie.

Place to eat? Nandos haha see above! (Wagamamas is close second with their Katsu Curry)

Alcoholic Drink? Vodka, lime and lemonade.

Non-alcoholic drink? Water or Ribena.

Actor/tress? I actually don't have one!

Album? At the moment it's Meghan Trainor one.

What does the future hold for you? I have leant not to worry about the future, I did this for years and compared myself to other people and what their futures were. I'm just taking each day and week as it comes and hope for better health as I already have love and happiness!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig