Get The GLOW | Glamglow

Leave a Comment

You've probably seen a lot about Glamglow recently as the face masks have become quite the cult beauty product. However, I'm not going to talk about the masks but the Glowsetter Make Up Setting Spray instead and my thoughts on whether its worth the money or just another brand fad.

*Spoiler alert*  I'm a fan!

I think setting sprays are one of those things that can make you wonder if they are actually doing anything because, unlike mascara or highlighter, you can't really see any hardcore evidence that it's there. I had been using the Pixi Glow Mist until maybe 6 months ago and if i'm honest I had been forgetting most of the time to spritz my face with it, bad beauty blogger I know. Since most bloggers seem to be enablers I ended up purchasing the Glam Glow Glowsetter Make Up Setting Spray (what a mouthful) with the promise I would have the glowiest of skin. I mean, I expected to full on look like a glowing goddess but that was probably a little unrealistic. That doesn't mean I don't like it though, far from it. I only picked up a mini, travel size one, in case it wasn't for me but I actually think it does what it says. 

It's a really simple product, you do your make up as normal and let it set for maybe 5/10 minutes (especially your mascara, or it makes it transfer) and then spray it 3 or 4 times, about 6-8 inches away from your face. You'll know if you did it too close as you'll end up with drips all over your face like I did the first few times! Ha. Other then the fact it makes your skin look a little less matte and more hydrated, I do find it makes my make up last longer. You can also just mist a little on during the day to refresh your face. It smells really nice, like sweets. I wont lie the pink packaging also makes it rather appealing. Yup i'm that person.

If you do decide to try it then get yourself the mini 28ml version, they do a full size 110ml one too but that's quite the commitment. I've had mine, as I said, about 6 months and use it every time I do my make up and it's still three quarters full. 


Right now if you sign up to the newsletter you can get 15% off and shipping is FREE. No one wants to pay for shipping do they? I'm not a huge fan of the face masks, which i'm aware is an unpopular opinion, but I would love to know what you think.

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig