Popband London | Your New Best Friend

2 comments

Popband London are not a particularly new company but I've only just come across them. They make hair bands that don't crease your hair and leave it kink free when you take your hair down. Pretty neat huh? I first tried one of these type of hair ties when I received a pack by a brand called Bandzees in a Pink Parcel box earlier in the year and loved them! I suffer with frequent headaches and normal hair ties can sometimes make my hair feel tight and my headache worse, these bands you can hardly feel but yet they keep your hair in position perfectly. 



I like that you can wear them on your wrist like you would a normal band only they look much better than a thin bit of black elastic, plus they won't cut off your blood circulation and leave you with ugly marks! They actually look cute on the wrist, especially the patterned ones. 

I picked up the "blondie" pack since I have blonde hair and sometimes you just want your hair band to blend in, I used to find it difficult to track down blonde hair bands that didn't have those awful metal bits that snag and rip your hair out, so these are ideal. I also couldn't resist the pack containing a couple of floral bands called "Meadow" either. Problem is though, i want them all now. They do ones with unicorns, aztec, animal and tribal print on too plus individual hair bands that are jewelled or beaded. I noticed that you can buy headbands in their active range which would be great for the gym.

The Popband multipacks are £8 for 5 bands and the individuals are priced at £5 each. Considering they won't damage your hair like regular hair bands i think they are worth the investment. If you fancy trying them you can buy them directly from Popband with free postage and use the code "hello10" for a extra 10% off, your welcome!

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love these, but i prefer to wear them as bracelets =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put them on my wrist sometimes and forget they are there because there so soft & comfy!

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig