Lush Christmas Sneak Peek

3 comments



That's right, somehow Lush's winter list has been leaked to the public, hurrah!
I'm pretty sure they all come out in October so we haven't got to long to wait but these photos were not meant to be released until the end of September so, your welcome. Plus, thank you to whoever found these originally! We love you.
So from top left to bottom right let's find out what they all are.


Yog Nog Bath Bomb - Our favourite soap is now a bomb! Packed with luxury bath oil in each one and of course that gorgeous marzipan scent. The white bit of the bar is apparently made from grated bubble bar so you should get some bubble with this bomb too!

Snakes And Ladders FUN - You can quite literally recreate a game of snakes and ladders out of this bar. If that's not fun, what is?

Five Gold Rings Bubble Bar - These are something different, they smell like vanilla and are infused with moringa oil. Sounds very luxurious.

Peeping Santa Bubble Bar - This reminds me of the bubbleroons, he apparently smells like strawberry which in my book makes him a winner. I will be picking up one as he's far to cute to leave in the shop, don't you think? .

Bar Humbug Bubble Bar - I'm pretty certain that The Comforter is the worlds best loved bubble bar so this might be popular too, although this bar smells like liquorice allsorts. Could be a hit, could be a miss. I'll be giving it a miss. 

Santa FUN - You can build your very own Santa with this fun bar! Pretty awesome.

Shoot For The Stars - Not only does this look beautiful but it smells of toffee, the scent is the iconic Honey I Washed The Kids soap smell which I adore. It turns the bath water a midnight shimmery blue colour too apparently.

The Magic Of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar - Firstly, the handle to the wand is a cinnamon stick. That's such a good idea, great if you love spicey scents as its packed with cloves and star anise.

Stardust - Probably the plainest of the collection but it's meant to be the perfect post party recovery bomb, I think it's sparkly too though! A lovely vanilla and uplifting bergamot scent. 


As well as some of these new additions (there lots more, this is just a sneek peek!) there are some trusty old favourites returning too such as the ever popular Snow Fairy shower gel and reuseable bubble bar wand in the same scent, the very colourful Luxury Bath Pud, Cinders, Golden Wonder, Snowman shower jelly and of course the Yog Nog soap. I've also heard there's a cranberry festive face mask too, if that's true that's going straight on my list! 

Which of these are you most excited about? I'm happy Snow Fairy Shower Gel and the Snowman Shower Jelly are returning this year. Fingers crossed we get all of these in the UK.

Until next time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love the idea of the Yog Nog Bath Bomb, I always wish that bombs made bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This got me REALLY excited for Christmas! The Yog Nog bath bomb sounds amazing!

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love lush and to see all of these new products is amazing and such a treat! I can't wait to get my hands on most of these products. Eek so much excitement great post =)
    http://thebeautygirll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig