The Autumn Tag

3 comments

This tag has been going round for the last few weeks & I was tagged by the lovely Emma from Emma Drusilla, so here it is! 


01. Favourite Starbucks drink? 

Until recently I was a Costa girl all the way, but then something exciting happened. Starbucks came to my town! Since then I've been about 4/5 times, oops. I actually have 2 favourites, one I guess could be classed as a "Winter" drink but it's out now so it counts! I cant drink coffee so in autumn and winter I go for hot chocolates. This years two yummy favourites was a pumpkin hot chocolate which is better than it sounds I promise and  eggnog hot chocolate. Basically I just adapted the lattes, what I love about Starbucks is they are more than willing to do that too.




02. Favourite music to listen to?

I'm probably going to be really boring as I don't have particular bands I love these days. I listen to a bit of everything (including the Frozen soundtrack, should I admit to that?) Recently added on my Iphone though is Taylor Swift {shake it off}, Ed Sherran {thinking out loud}, Maroon 5 {maps}, Meghan Trainor {all about that bass}, Olly Murs {wrapped up}, George Ezra {blame it on me} and Ella Henderson {glow}. So as you can tell my music taste is random! 





03. Autumn scent?

My all time favourite scents are by Jo Malone. I have four different ones which I alternate between so I don't use any up to fast. My newest of the four is called French Lime Blossom which smells gorgeous and I've been wearing a lot since I received it as a gift from my parents from their recent trip to America (haul coming soon). If I had to choose between them all I would say Vanilla and Anise is the most autumnal smell though.  


04. Favourite Autumn lip product? 

Only last year was I brave enough to leave my comfort zone of beautiful pale pinks and try a bright cerise pink and an in your face red. I'm glad I did though as it turns out they suit me, who knew! My bright pink Revlon crayon stick has been put away until spring now and 
my Mac "Red" is out. Thanks to Lauren at It's Lauren's Looks for the blog post and recommendation on that one! 







05. What do you love most about Autumn?

There's too many things I love about autumn it's by far my favourite of the seasons as I struggle with the heat in the summer and winter is not much better really, damn CFS! 
I love when the leaves fall and the gorgeous colours of the trees umm pumpkins, Halloween, hot chocolates, sitting at the beach wrapped up feeling the salty air and spray on your face and random car drives. 



06. Go-to Autumn accessories?

I have two go to autumn accessories. The first, every year i always buy a new pair of boots and this year I found a cute pair of tan Chelsea boots from Dorothy Perkins for £29 in a sale event! I love them, they match most things and I can pair them with cute frilly socks.



The second is my Cath Kidston scarf I got for my birthday this year. I would wear it with everything if I could. 



07. Favourite Halloween movie?

Hocus Pocus! Enough said. 




08. Favourite Autumn nail polish?

I think I've got a problem because not only am a nail polish horder but I change the colour of my nails at least twice a week! So with that being said it's hard to have a favourite. However I'm liking sparkly nails at the moment, lots of glitter and shine. So my favourite this autumn is probably OPI "silent stars go by" it's part of a Mariah Carey holiday pack so it's a mini and it's a liquid sand which I love! 



09. What are you most looking forward to this Autumn?

Since autumn is now nearly over and we are heading towards winter (boo) I will list what I loved about autumn instead.

- Pumpkin hot chocolates 
- Carving pumpkins and all the local kids (and mums!) admiring them in halloween night 
- Short walks in parks in all the fallen leaves
- The weather not being hot anymore, woo! 
- Making halloween cupcakes 
- Watching halloween films 
- Seeing the massive pumpkin display at Slindon
- Being able to light my ghostly treats candle
- Candy corn 
- Sparklers


Until next time xo





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Love the post Steph! I'm going to have to get me a starbucks very soon! I went to the Slindon pumpkin fair a few years ago and I'm sad to have missed it this year!!

    emmadrusilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Autumn is my favourite season so I love any opportunity to read about it! I really want to try one of the Halloween yankee candles too! :D loads of love Chloe

    http://www.chloe-meandme.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Chloe, they are now half price & Emma yes get down to Starbucks, it's quite a nice one but apparently there opening another in town!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig