Maybelline Baby Lips | Valentines

Leave a Comment

Valentines day is just around the corner, quite literally since it's tomorrow! I probably should of written this post a little earlier but I feel you could buy and use this lipbalm at any time of the year. I am a HUGE Baby Lips fan, well im a lover of lip balm in general. I own too many and I'm certain I have never used a whole one up. I'm going to set myself a challenge of doing that one day. The best thing about Maybelline Baby Lips is how afforable and hydrating they are.


The Valentines special is really rather cute. It's Candied Mint flavour and smells a lot like Murray Mints with its sickly sweet scent. I am always so suprised with the colour pay off from these balms, you could easily wear them as an alternative to lipstick, although I like to wear them underneath as a base. They always leave your lips feeling very nourished and soft, probably better than any high end lipbalm. The main reason I bought this though is because of the embossed heart, it's adorable and I am a sucker for anything with a heart on! Also, all Baby Lips are SPF 20 and apparently moistruise the lips for a full 8 hours, but to be honest I doubt it - no lipbalm does that! 


I wrote a post back before Christmas on the Chai Tea and Vanilla Cupcake Baby Lips too and they are still for sale on Superdrug. I can't believe they are only £2.99 though, they are worth so much more then that. Superdrug only seem to have the Fresh Pink shade in stock now sadly, but it is a lovely colour for spring/summer. 

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig