Movie Night With A Twist

Leave a Comment

I saw this idea a few weeks ago on Pinterest and thought how fun it would be to do a lucky dip Christmas movie night. One thing my boyfriend and I can't agree on is what film to watch, most of the time we end up scrolling through Netflix or Prime over and over again before we just give up. This way we have to watch the film in the envelope, so if your indecisive like us then you should probably give this a go too!


So all you need is to pick your favourite films (we did 10, but I don't think we will be able to get through that many before Christmas if I'm honest!) and a little treat to go with each film. We went Christmas themed on this and I will list some ideas below -

- Malteasers Merryteaser Reindeers
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Christmas Percy Pigs (see my haul for them!)
- Pigs in Blankets Pringles
- Hot Chocolate Spoons
- Reeces Peanut Butter Christmas Trees
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Treat Bag
- Candy Canes
- Popcorn (Joe & Seph's do a Mince Pie flavour)

You could of course do a healthier version of this but the diet starts in January right? I really love this idea, we have started already and it's worked out really well. No fights so far! 

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig