Baby Lips | Holiday Edition

Leave a Comment

I'm a bit slow to writing this post as I've had these for a couple of months now, oops. But I wanted to share how amazing these brilliant and affordable new Holiday Baby Lips are. There is three in the range but I only managed to pick up the two, the best two in my opinion! I am a huge fan of Maybelline's Baby Lips, I'm pretty sure I own most of the different flavours actually. They are by far the most moisturising and nourishing lip balm I've tried. 


As you can see from the photo above they are very pigmented, which is highly unusual for what is essentially a lipbalm. Plus they are only £2.99. The beautiful dusky rose pink is Vanilla Cupcake, it has a very distinctive sweet vanilla scent to it which actually does smell a bit like cake. If anyone used to have one of those cupcake dolls as a kid (90s kid will remember!!) that used to actually smell like cake, then your know the scent I mean. It's a really nice easy everyday colour if you don't fancy wearing lipstick but you want something hydrating still. 

The Chai Tea Latte is my favourite of the two, mostly because I love wearing bold statement 
colours. This is more like a lipstain than a lipbalm, i was so surprised the first time I wore this as I certainly didn't expect the gorgeous deep rich berry tone to be so intense. You could easily wear it on its own as the colour lasts really well, but I prefer to use it as a base for my winter lipsticks. If your lipstick starts to fade your left with a hint of colour still. The scents quite unusual but you can really smell the cinnamon, it's not my favourite flavour but the vibrant colour makes up for it.
The other flavour in the Holiday collection is Pumpkin Spice which was originally sold out when I bought these and i can't seem to find anywhere still! 

Currently they are 3 for 2 at Superdrug and are the perfect stocking fillers! They retail at just £2.99 which is an absolute bargain, Baby Lips are the best lips balms, I always pick them over my Jo Malone Vitamin E one which costs 3x as much! 

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig