It's A Christmas Haul

Leave a Comment

Only 3 weeks to go! Last year I did a little Christmas haul on here and if was one of my most popular posts, so it's back with cute items I've been picking up this month from various places. Every year I purchase a Christmas candle, new fluffy socks (because who can't resist?) and of course a pair of festive pjs. 

A lot, if not all of these bits can be used as stocking fillers too as nothing (apart from the Pandora below!) was over £15. If i had a bath at home there would be a couple of Lush bathbombs thrown in too just for good measure. I may have bought a few as presents though and asked Santa for my annual Snow Fairy shower gel for Christmas! 

I will leave all the links below for you - 

Christmas Pudding Pyjama Bottoms £6 - Asda

F&F Snowman Cuffed Lounge Leggings £8 - Tesco

F&F Reindeer Cosy Socks (pack of 2, other is red) £5 - Tesco  

Montagne Jeunesse Candy Cane Scrub Mask 90p - Primark 

Ginger Ray Gingerbread Bunting £2.50 - Hobbycraft 

Flamingo Candle Sherry Trifle Stag Jar £12 - Flamingo Candles 

Flamingo Candle Bah! Humbug Tin £8.99 - Flamingo Candles

Festive Coffee Syrups (in store only) £8.99 - Costa 

Yankee Candle Votives £1.80 each - Yankee Candle

Gold Reindeer Glitter iPhone 6 Case (in store only) £3.99 - H&M 

Individual LED Letter Baubles £5 - M&S

Merry Percymas Sweets £2.45 (in store only) - M&S


It's also become a tradition to buy a Christmas themed Pandora every year now, it happened by accident actually. A few years ago my boyfriend asked me to choose a charm from the Christmas collection when out present shopping (for other people ironically!) and since then it's sort of become a thing to go to Pandora when Christmas shopping and choose a charm. I have a good egg don't I? 
There's some really cute ones this year, after a lot of deliberation and I mean a lot, I finally chose the Prancing Reindeer but I must admit I really liked the Candy Cane too. Actually who am I kidding, I like (WANT) them all.

What do you buy every Christmas without fail?

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig