Cactus Obsessed

Leave a Comment

Recently I've developed an obsession with anything cactus print. I also love pineapples but that's a whole different story. I don't know where this has come from as I've never shown any interest in them before but it's seems to have become the in thing this summer and it's pretty much everywhere. These are my favourite pieces -

Sass And Belle LED Wall Light £21 - This lives on a side table and looks super cute and cosy in the evening with a lit candle by it.
Cactus Bunting (Sainsburys - only in store) £2 - They have faces! I'm 27 but I cant resist bunting, I think they look great outside on the fence when your having a bbq/party or just hung on a summers day when your sunbathing. 
Flamingo Candles Emoji Scent Melt £2 - It's no secret that i am a huge fan of Flamingo Candles so when I saw they had made little emoji melts I had to check them out. I was pretty excited to see a cactus emoji and wasted no time picking one up. I choose the kiwi scent but you can choose from 22 different fragrances and there's lots of different emojis aswell. There's also a jar candle from Not On The Highstreet that's made by Flamingo Candles too, it has a little cactus on the front AND is cactus scented! 
Skinnydip Cactus Phone Case £14 - Obviously I had to buy this. I think this is going to pretty popular as it's currently sold out and I only bought it a couple of days ago! I really like the fact it's glittery and  how the colours compliment my rose gold iPhone.


Sainsburys Cactus Cool Dinner Plate  £3 - I've used this plate a lot more than I thought I would. It's made from melamine so handy for using outside and taking on picnics. It's matches the bunting too! They also do a side plate, chip and dip bowl and a cup in the same range.


Primark Cactus Pyjama Bottoms £6 - This is the first item I purchased that sparked off the cactus obsession! They are super comfy and I love the bright summery colours. There is a top that matches for £3.50 too but they didn't have that in my Primark, boo. They seriously need to start an online shop, although that might be a little dangerous as I would want to buy stuff all the time!


I also made these cactus cupcakes a few weeks ago, I'm thinking of doing a whole different post about how to make these though so let me know if it's something you might like to read! 

I hope this has given you a little cacti inspiration :)

Until Next Time xo



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig