Benefit | Dandelion Shy Beam

2 comments

When you think of highlighters you think shimmer and a lot of it. I've nothing against shimmer, in fact I'm a big fan but if you suffer with super oily skin adding a sheen is not going to help. I'm pretty sure that this new Benefit highlighter is the first of its kind, I could be wrong but I've not seen one elsewhere. Dandelion Shy Beam is a liquid MATTE highlighter, yes I know it's matte! Not only is it housed in the most beatiful metallic pink bottle but it's by the far the best liquid highlighter I've ever used. 

I love Benefits dandelion blusher and used it for years before I decided to experiment with different make up when I got into blogging. It's a gorgeous sheer, ballerina pink that has a slight hint of shimmer added to it. It's very buildable and is pretty long lasting. When I saw the new release of Shy Beam in the same colour I knew I had to try it. It's the most natural highlighter I've seen, because it's shimmer-less it means no one will even notice your wearing, just adds a very subtle glow that makes you look a lot healthier than you probably feel.

It's easy to apply and you don't need much, meaning it will last for ages! Just apply a small amount onto the brush and stroke it across your cheek bones, cupid bow, brow bone and bridge of your nose. I also like to use it under my eyes to brighten, I apply a small amount of liquid concealer (I like Collections lasting perfection concealer) with my beauty blender and then add a little Shy Beam on top, making sure I blend well so it doesn't crack under the eye.


I've popped in this photo of me wearing JUST the liquid Shy Beam highlighter and no other powder highlighters so you can see the subtle natural glow it gives you. You wouldn't believe I suffer from insomnia with that glow! 
If you fancy trying trying it you can of course buy it direct from Benefit or Boots, however currently Feel Unique have 10% everything with the code "HELLOSAILOR", making it £17.55 with free delivery instead of £19.50.

What's your favourite highlighter? 

Until Next Time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This product looks gorgeous I'm so into my highlighter at the moment and the packaging of this is just perfect. I love your hair btw it's such a lovely colour :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging really makes it! Thank you so much, I actually have a post coming up talking about how I maintain that colour :)

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig