Halloween inspired nails

Leave a Comment
I am a bit of a halloween freak. I love pumpkins and all things autumnal so it's only fitting that I like halloween, there's something exciting about the yummy treats that are brought out at this time and trying on scary masks plus I do love a good horror film!

This year I thought i would try something new and rather than plain old black nails like I usually do for halloween I tried something a bit different with some nail polish I already had.








I had forgotten that i had bought the Barry M crackle effect polish as I wasn't particularly keen on it when it was all the rage last year, so it's been sitting in my nail polish box feeling very sorry for itself. I bought a Nails Inc lucky dip set last year too and received the bright orange polish as part of it, at the time i thought there's no way I would ever use this colour so I am super glad it I could use it at least once. 

I hope you liked this idea, I would love to know what your doing with your nails for halloween!

Until next time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig