Unicorn Dreams | Flamingo Candles

Leave a Comment

They've done it again!
The award for the cutest candle goes to my babes over at Flamingo Candles HQ. Who doesn't want a glittery unicorn candle, even at 28. When I saw this I knew I instantly had to buy one, especially as they are limited edition and exclusive to Candle Scentral.

I wont go into much detail about Flamingo Candles as I've talked about them a lot on my blog but in case you don't know anything about the brand, I'll explain. They are a UK based company, more specifically - Wales. They began selling their unique square jars with the iconic, Florrie the flamingo on back in 2013 and are growing ever more popular as time goes on. All the candles are made from soy wax and use cotton wicks, so no black smoke marks on the ceiling!
Unicorn Dreams smells amazing, but if you don't like sweet scents this isn't the one for you! It's a mixture of bubblegum, candy floss and pear drops. I think it smells ever so slightly like the Palma Violet scent too. The best thing about the candle though is the gold glittery acrylic unicorn, I'm definitely keeping the jar after. Oh, and I love the finishing touch of the little gold stars in the wax!
As I mentioned earlier these are limited edition and EXCLUSIVE to Candle Scentral, an online store and shop in Worthing, West Sussex. They come in both purple and blue, retailing at just £12, plus they burn for up to 50 hours.

Until Next Time xo
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig