Zoella's Done It Again | Jelly & Gelato

1 comment

Zoella has done it again! She's added a new range to her ever growing collection and this smells just as good, if not better than the last. I love the name, Jelly and Gelato. Let's take a minute to talk about the packaging though, I am loving the colour combination and that little straw. I didn't purchase the rest of the range (although I might buy the body pudding!) but everything else is just as beautiful.

Now let's talk about the scent, the important bit. Zoe described it as elderflower and double cream. Me personally, I smell sweet elderflower cordial - I don't smell the cream at all. The formula of the Shower Shake though is super creamy which makes it lovely and moisturising on the skin, leaving you feeling silky smooth.

You can find the new range at Superdrug and Feel Unique in the UK. I don't normally buy into the whole Youtuber hype but I do really like Zoella's skincare range, its both affordable and surprising good quality. SLG, the company that formulate her products are also responable for Tanya Burr's make up, Velotan and Ruth Crilly's dry shampoo range - Colab. The range starts from just £5 and makes a great present, for yourself of course, haha.

What's your favourite Zoella product?

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. This range looks amazing, the packaging is so cute!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig