Flamingo Candles | Spring/Summer Collection

Leave a Comment

It's that time of year again where Flamingo Candles release their spring/summer collection. If you love candles as much as me (yes Steph, we know you love candles I hear you say), boy you're in for a treat. I was lucky enough to be sent a selection of their new range, I must admit I was pretty shocked at the fact they sent me four, even one is generous enough! I just know your going to love these as much as I do.


First up is Peaches & Cream Poodle Party tin. I received a scent melt of this in my last Melt Crowd (see that post for more about the Melt Crowd!) and it was by far my favourite in the box, in fact I instantly lit it, well once I took the photo of course. I'm a blogger after all. It smells SO peachy, but you do get the undertone of the cream too. It reminds me of the fizzy peach sweets actually. Also, how cute is the tin, tiny pink poodles all over it. That's the dream right there. Although not yet released it will be very soon and they normally retail for around £12. They also have a burn life of up to 40 hours too!


If you like Pina Coladas. Literally anything with a pineapple on reminds me of that song. I love that pineapples are on trend still this year and this candle doesn't disappoint. Not only is the little acrylic pineapple the sweetist thing but the scent packs a punch. I was sent pineapple and lime which smells like a fruity cocktail. It's really strong but not totally overpowering. I know I keep comparing these candles to sweets but it really does smell like a lime Starburst. 
 Again like the Poodle Party, they've not yet released it but it will be on the Flamingo Candle website very soon. However, you can buy it directly from Candle Scentral's website along with the two other scents, Pineapple and Raspberry and there is a Pineapple and Coconut too.


I know Easter is over now and I did post a photo of this to my Instagram (come follow me!) but this scent is the perfect summer smell. Bunny Kisses is Rhubarb and Custard scented and is pretty authentic, I wrote a post last year when I was kindly sent a jar but it was in a different design. Both are equally as cute, I love the little lilac polka dots on this one, it also comes in 3 other patterns. If you prefer the wax melts you can also purchase a little bunny shaped scent melt. These style jars burn up to 50 hours and are £10.


Last but not least is the Cherry Cola. Good enough to eat for sure. It of course smells like cherry cola, I love the way its described - "hints of vanilla and tingling lime with cinnamon". The more I sniff it the more you can actually smell the lime as well. I've never seen a cola scented candle either so its pretty unique. Plus, I love a pink Flamingo Candle! Again this one little jar burns for up to 50 hours and is £12.

Which do you like best?

Until Next Time xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig