Flamingo Candles | Spring Melt Crowd

Leave a Comment

Its Spring! Well not officially, but March is the first month of Spring in my eyes and this months Flamingo Candle Melt Crowd pretty much confirms that. The first thing that hit me was the smell, in fact the post lady often comments on it - we are also on first name terms (too many parcels?) but that's a whole different story! I've recently had a little break to catch up on burning my extensive collection of melts and nearly missed this box, the lovely people at Flamingo HQ hooked me up though.


Firstly, how gorgeous is this month's packaging? I LOVE floral print, 90% of my wardrobe is floral dresses so this is right up my street. There is also a good selection of melts, a few fresh and of course, the sweet fruity scents! A couple of them are repeats but that's to be expected since they launched this box nearly two years ago now. I was happy to see a couple of old favourites, Pink Lemonade and Crème Brulee amongst them.

What's in the March box?

Daffodil
Rose Velvet & Precious Oud
Pink Lemonade
Crème Brulee
Peaches & Cream
Tangerine Mojito
Violet & Lime
Orange Pekoe Tea

My favourite has to be Peaches & Cream, it smells incredible. It reminds me of those Campino fruit and yogurt hard boiled sweets you used to be able to get back in the early 2000s! Does anyone remember them?

If you love candles as much as me you can sign up to The Melt Crowd for just £10 a month which includes p&p within the UK, plus you get a free melt burner with you first box! It's a great way to try exclusive scents or preview new collections before they launch.

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig