My New Love For Emma Hardie

Leave a Comment

I've heard a lot of bloggers talk about Emma Hardie over the last few years and how amazing her skincare is. I have always wanted to try it but at the premium price end of beauty products its not something I can afford normally. However, Feel Unique launched a new Pick and Mix service last year where you can choose 5 samples for £3.95, in fact i wrote a post about it so if you want to know a bit more about that you can read about it here. One of the samples I picked up was a 5g Moringa Cleansing Balm, I've actually had 3 of them now as I sort of fell in love with it.

I'm going to start off by saying the full size 100ml balm (no idea why is its in ml in the full size and grams in the smaller sizes, how odd!) is £38. It's not at all cheap but it's by far the best cleanser I have ever used. That's why when I saw this little Merry Moringa Christmas bauble set i knew it was going on the list. Inside you get a 15ml cleanser and a super soft cleansing cloth. It's a pretty decent size actually, good for travelling and if you want to try it without paying the full price.
As you can see, it comes in a little pot and you only really need about a 5p piece as a little goes a long way. Its quite a thick consistency to begin with, going from an oily balm to a cream as you rub it in. It removes mascara and foundation SO quickly, i was shocked! Aside from it removing make up at lightening speed it also smells pretty damn delicious. Not only is it rich in grape seed and almond oil, its packed with morgana seed extract, jasmine and mandarin. Normally after cleansing my skin it can feel dry but this has really helped to recondition and soften.

This set is actually still available on Feel Unique and better yet its in the sale now for £9 (it was £15!). I really recommend trying it, although you might find you love it and then cant afford it like me haha.

It's still worth it though, a girl can dream!

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig