Luxe Personalised Candle | Flamingo Candles

2 comments

Happy New Year!

So by now we know how much I like a candle, Flamingo Candles in particular. I certainly don't need anymore that's for sure but I still bought another one didn't i. What am I like. I even had to cancel my Melt Crowd subscription because I have SO many, I just can't burn them quick enough. I love pink and gold, I don't know where its comes from but in the last year I have developed a bit of an obsession with those colours together, i mean its even my blog theme. I couldn't pass this little beauty up though could I?

I picked my jar up in the sale but I've noticed its gone back up to full price now, to be honest I would be happy to buy it at full price, they are such good quality candles. If this is the first time you've heard of Flamingo Candles, then you obviously don't read my blog or follow my Instagram haha. By the way you can follow me on there because hey self promo! They are a British company, based in Wales that use natural soy wax and cotton wicks, all the candles are hand poured and designed by themselves. The founder Rachel is lovely and so creative. They've grown so much as a company in 2016 and I'm excited to see what they bring out this year!
This gem is part of the Luxe Metallic Personalised Letter Collection and comes in 5 different scents, 5 coloured metallic acrylic letters and every letter in the alphabet. You can also personalise the lid for an extra £2, perfect if it's a gift. I chose Raspberry And Salted Caramel which is the first scent I ever bought from them back in 2014. I almost don't want to burn it as its so pretty but once its finished I'm going to use it to store something in, perhaps make up brushes.

These retail at £12 with £2.95 standard delivery within the UK. If your quick their sale is still on currently where you can get 50% off Christmas candles or 20% off the rest of the site with the code SALE 20.

Until Next Time xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try Flamingo candles, but been put off how I can't smell them before buying. The scents sound amazing though, may have to give them a go! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried Flamingo candles but as a fellow addict I feel I really need to and that gorgeous jar has definitely sold them to me

    Belle's Moments

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig